Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Silhouette Scroll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Splitting hairs, it's not really a paid item so much as it is a gem item - and you can get gems without spending a cent.

However, I completely see and understand your viewpoint.

It would be kind of neat if this toggle was just a default option on dragons?

But if this is what we get for now, I wonder if we could do a community fund to donate scrolls to people that just don't have the time to get a lot of gems and stand to benefit mental health-wise from having their dragons properly represented.
Splitting hairs, it's not really a paid item so much as it is a gem item - and you can get gems without spending a cent.

However, I completely see and understand your viewpoint.

It would be kind of neat if this toggle was just a default option on dragons?

But if this is what we get for now, I wonder if we could do a community fund to donate scrolls to people that just don't have the time to get a lot of gems and stand to benefit mental health-wise from having their dragons properly represented.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
personally i love the scrolls, but i can understand why people wouldn't be happy. it's pricier than other items like it (400g compared to 200-350); when i first saw the bigger suggestion for it i thought that if it was ever added, it'd be the price of an eternal youth scroll.
personally i love the scrolls, but i can understand why people wouldn't be happy. it's pricier than other items like it (400g compared to 200-350); when i first saw the bigger suggestion for it i thought that if it was ever added, it'd be the price of an eternal youth scroll.
OP totally has the right to express their grievances with this scroll being monetised and even if that doesn't concern you personally, if it matters to them then it matters to them.
OP totally has the right to express their grievances with this scroll being monetised and even if that doesn't concern you personally, if it matters to them then it matters to them.
[quote name="Neeza" date="2020-09-15 10:31:57" ] OP totally has the right to express their grievances with this scroll being monetised and even if that doesn't concern you personally, if it matters to them then it matters to them. [/quote] Yes they do, absolutely right. But the people that disagree with OP also have the right to do that. That's the thing about opinions.
Neeza wrote on 2020-09-15 10:31:57:
Yes they do, absolutely right. But the people that disagree with OP also have the right to do that. That's the thing about opinions.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Snappish" date="2020-09-15 10:51:07" ] [quote name="Neeza" date="2020-09-15 10:31:57" ] OP totally has the right to express their grievances with this scroll being monetised and even if that doesn't concern you personally, if it matters to them then it matters to them. [/quote] Yes they do, absolutely right. But the people that disagree with OP also have the right to do that. That's the thing about opinions. [/quote] It seems this thread has run its course and this is the right place to lock the thread. Thank you!
Snappish wrote on 2020-09-15 10:51:07:
Neeza wrote on 2020-09-15 10:31:57:
Yes they do, absolutely right. But the people that disagree with OP also have the right to do that. That's the thing about opinions.

It seems this thread has run its course and this is the right place to lock the thread. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8