Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | guys, gals, and nonbinary pals, its here
1 2 3 4
All of my trans dragons are already the pose they need to be. :V

Good to have for the future, though, because I can shave years off some breeding projects.
All of my trans dragons are already the pose they need to be. :V

Good to have for the future, though, because I can shave years off some breeding projects.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

that said i'm excited to take a look at what dragons of mine would be awesome in the other pose, trans and non-trans alike
sad that it's 400g like why's it 50g more than a baby scroll?? you can't even do anything with babies they're just novelty, and ig this is novelty too but what makes it more expensive

that said i'm excited to take a look at what dragons of mine would be awesome in the other pose, trans and non-trans alike
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
I'm so excited that it unlocks a toggle! great for genderfulid dragons or shapeshifters or just being indecisive about which pose you like more.

Honestly for getting a toggle the 400g seems pretty reasonable to me, considering it takes 350g to permanently switch the pose to baby.
I'm so excited that it unlocks a toggle! great for genderfulid dragons or shapeshifters or just being indecisive about which pose you like more.

Honestly for getting a toggle the 400g seems pretty reasonable to me, considering it takes 350g to permanently switch the pose to baby.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Update: We'll probably wait on deciding which dragon to change, we have too many options and we need to weigh them ;w;

Like do we do a g1? dragon we have sentimental value to? we need to think haha
Update: We'll probably wait on deciding which dragon to change, we have too many options and we need to weigh them ;w;

Like do we do a g1? dragon we have sentimental value to? we need to think haha
Eh, it's a perma scroll, the price is fine for me.

Now this is great for future projects <3 <3 Now my goal bab can be male sex. Wonderful.

One trans lady got the change she deserves, and else I am not sure yet.
The fact you can toggle it whenever tho.. may open up so many possibilities for gender fluid fun!
Eh, it's a perma scroll, the price is fine for me.

Now this is great for future projects <3 <3 Now my goal bab can be male sex. Wonderful.

One trans lady got the change she deserves, and else I am not sure yet.
The fact you can toggle it whenever tho.. may open up so many possibilities for gender fluid fun!
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
Honestly despite having a massive list of trans dragons I only has one who need this. Everyone else either has the pose that matches their gender, or is nonbinary so it doesn't really matter. One of my trans dragons does have the opposite pose and she gets misgendered a bit, so it'll be nice to be able to swap her.

Really, I'm mostly just gonna use this so I don't have to deal with m guards, mirrors and banes or f imps. It'll be nice not having to live with certain poses!

The price is fine to me! It's a little more expensive, but pose-swapped dragons can still wear apparel AND skins/accents, plus it's a permanent feature that you can toggle on and off as you like. Really cool for genderfluid dragons!
Honestly despite having a massive list of trans dragons I only has one who need this. Everyone else either has the pose that matches their gender, or is nonbinary so it doesn't really matter. One of my trans dragons does have the opposite pose and she gets misgendered a bit, so it'll be nice to be able to swap her.

Really, I'm mostly just gonna use this so I don't have to deal with m guards, mirrors and banes or f imps. It'll be nice not having to live with certain poses!

The price is fine to me! It's a little more expensive, but pose-swapped dragons can still wear apparel AND skins/accents, plus it's a permanent feature that you can toggle on and off as you like. Really cool for genderfluid dragons!
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
[quote name="mothscale" date="2020-09-15 06:38:47" ] The update itself is great, and I'm glad people have the option to swap poses, but since the overwhelming reaction in the announcement post seems to be "trans dragons finally!" I do just want to say for anyone who needs to hear it that dragons that didn't conform to the sex implied by their pose (or dragons who conform to the sex but are trans in lore, etc) were already very valid before the update, and they continue to be valid! Especially since the scroll costs a whopping [i]400g[/i] and is a bigger luxury item than a Scroll of Eternal Youth. Your trans dragons are perfectly valid even if you do not want to or cannot afford to use the scroll, basically. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And they always were. [/quote] Big facts. Never forget this. But it is a nice little commodity.
mothscale wrote on 2020-09-15 06:38:47:
The update itself is great, and I'm glad people have the option to swap poses, but since the overwhelming reaction in the announcement post seems to be "trans dragons finally!" I do just want to say for anyone who needs to hear it that dragons that didn't conform to the sex implied by their pose (or dragons who conform to the sex but are trans in lore, etc) were already very valid before the update, and they continue to be valid! Especially since the scroll costs a whopping 400g and is a bigger luxury item than a Scroll of Eternal Youth.

Your trans dragons are perfectly valid even if you do not want to or cannot afford to use the scroll, basically. And they always were.

Big facts. Never forget this. But it is a nice little commodity.
TBD
^ Absolutely. I like the option, and that's also why I prefer it being a Pose Change scroll. Whatever pose works for you~
^ Absolutely. I like the option, and that's also why I prefer it being a Pose Change scroll. Whatever pose works for you~
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
[quote name="mothscale" date="2020-09-15 06:38:47" ] The update itself is great, and I'm glad people have the option to swap poses, but since the overwhelming reaction in the announcement post seems to be "trans dragons finally!" I do just want to say for anyone who needs to hear it that dragons that didn't conform to the sex implied by their pose (or dragons who conform to the sex but are trans in lore, etc) were already very valid before the update, and they continue to be valid! Especially since the scroll costs a whopping [i]400g[/i] and is a bigger luxury item than a Scroll of Eternal Youth. Your trans dragons are perfectly valid even if you do not want to or cannot afford to use the scroll, basically. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And they always were. [/quote] This ^^^^ But it's also nice to finally give my trans kids the things they've always deserved, like my girl Makai finally being able to flex on everyone with her horns xD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58620413][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=982440&skin=0&apparel=272,35206,28809,28811,35203,28810,35215,35211,35198,35190,28807,32974&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
mothscale wrote on 2020-09-15 06:38:47:
The update itself is great, and I'm glad people have the option to swap poses, but since the overwhelming reaction in the announcement post seems to be "trans dragons finally!" I do just want to say for anyone who needs to hear it that dragons that didn't conform to the sex implied by their pose (or dragons who conform to the sex but are trans in lore, etc) were already very valid before the update, and they continue to be valid! Especially since the scroll costs a whopping 400g and is a bigger luxury item than a Scroll of Eternal Youth.

Your trans dragons are perfectly valid even if you do not want to or cannot afford to use the scroll, basically. And they always were.

This ^^^^

But it's also nice to finally give my trans kids the things they've always deserved, like my girl Makai finally being able to flex on everyone with her horns xD

scry?sdid=982440&skin=0&apparel=272,35206,28809,28811,35203,28810,35215,35211,35198,35190,28807,32974&xt=dressing.png

adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61827872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618279/61827872_350.png[/img][/url] This is my lady Valentina. I just changed her pose to female like she DESERVES!!!! I love her very much and this item is a gift from the gods. THE GODS I SAY!!!!
61827872_350.png

This is my lady Valentina. I just changed her pose to female like she DESERVES!!!! I love her very much and this item is a gift from the gods. THE GODS I SAY!!!!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
1 2 3 4