Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what things do you like to do?...
1 2
[quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2020-09-15 04:49:59" ] Set up camp in FRD and never leave [/quote] Same, also I like to go to the scrying workshop sometimes
Sorrowspark wrote on 2020-09-15 04:49:59:
Set up camp in FRD and never leave
Same, also I like to go to the scrying workshop sometimes
0QBdK7N.png
Besides doing FR dailies, I like to play lots of mistral mahjong games, farm in the coliseum to collect familiars that I don't have, post on the forums, and collect treasure/gems for dragon projects. If I don't know what to do on FR I occasionally will just go to the scrying workshop and look at new scry combinations of my not fully completed dragons that I have not yet seen or go back to the home page to see what the random dragon is.
Besides doing FR dailies, I like to play lots of mistral mahjong games, farm in the coliseum to collect familiars that I don't have, post on the forums, and collect treasure/gems for dragon projects. If I don't know what to do on FR I occasionally will just go to the scrying workshop and look at new scry combinations of my not fully completed dragons that I have not yet seen or go back to the home page to see what the random dragon is.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
1 2