Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone tell my brain to stop
So I was thinking of movie lighting/colors, back stage stuff really but then of course I started thinking how cool it'd be if someone had a lair based entirely on a movie set.

So there'd be the production/staff and stunt doubles in the hibden because they're behind the scenes obviously.

The main lair would consist of the actors, probably have identical dragons to represent story progression/costume changes etc. Ex. An all white dragon permababy= child actor for childhood flashbacks, all white dragon dressed fancy=the character getting married (or anything along those lines), if they have a family have those dragons as a brief still shot of their happy married life, an identical dragon dressed in gore/with red crackle marking whatever tragedy has occurred [accident/horror movie etc] and so on and so forth.

I want this to be a thing. Ugh.
So I was thinking of movie lighting/colors, back stage stuff really but then of course I started thinking how cool it'd be if someone had a lair based entirely on a movie set.

So there'd be the production/staff and stunt doubles in the hibden because they're behind the scenes obviously.

The main lair would consist of the actors, probably have identical dragons to represent story progression/costume changes etc. Ex. An all white dragon permababy= child actor for childhood flashbacks, all white dragon dressed fancy=the character getting married (or anything along those lines), if they have a family have those dragons as a brief still shot of their happy married life, an identical dragon dressed in gore/with red crackle marking whatever tragedy has occurred [accident/horror movie etc] and so on and so forth.

I want this to be a thing. Ugh.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
oooo that sounds so cool!!!
oooo that sounds so cool!!!
OWwMRKZ.png
This sound like an awesome idea.
This sound like an awesome idea.
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
That does sound pretty cool! A lot of work, but really cool!
That does sound pretty cool! A lot of work, but really cool!
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
Stop, brain!

Wait, what was the post about? *goes to actually read*

Update:
Have read, that's actually a really neat idea!
Stop, brain!

Wait, what was the post about? *goes to actually read*

Update:
Have read, that's actually a really neat idea!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
That sounds like an incredible idea! It’d be a bit difficult finding matching dragons, but man, that would be so cool if someone could pull it off... *wishes for a second lair to do the thing*
That sounds like an incredible idea! It’d be a bit difficult finding matching dragons, but man, that would be so cool if someone could pull it off... *wishes for a second lair to do the thing*
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatrika

I'm hoping someone can make it a thing lol because I too am attached to my fandragons. Yeah identical dragona would be difficult, figure basic tert to make things easier and going with xxy white or obs since they're so common lol.

@Foxofwonders

Thanks! The temptation is real lol
@Shatapatrika

I'm hoping someone can make it a thing lol because I too am attached to my fandragons. Yeah identical dragona would be difficult, figure basic tert to make things easier and going with xxy white or obs since they're so common lol.

@Foxofwonders

Thanks! The temptation is real lol
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
Lights, camera, FERAL SCREECHING
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
[quote name="Cheitora" date="2020-09-15 02:37:56" ] Lights, camera, FERAL SCREECHING [/quote] That sounds really cool! [s] I dare someone to actually do it.[/s]
Cheitora wrote on 2020-09-15 02:37:56:
That sounds really cool!

I dare someone to actually do it.
RYAN.png
@Kazearaka

Me too!

@Kazearaka

Me too!

Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs