Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What makes you buy a dragon?
1 2 3 4
I shop almost exclusively in fodder price ranges and I buy adult dragon exclusively with the exception of rare eyes. I spend so much time looking in the auction house for up-sales that I feel like i'm pretty good at spotting color combos that exists in low numbers or are one of a kinds. I spot a dragon who stands out in the sea of triple obsidians and whites and I search it. If it the first of it's colors to exist onsite, the only one who hasn't been exalted and I can make it look coordinated I'll buy it.
I shop almost exclusively in fodder price ranges and I buy adult dragon exclusively with the exception of rare eyes. I spend so much time looking in the auction house for up-sales that I feel like i'm pretty good at spotting color combos that exists in low numbers or are one of a kinds. I spot a dragon who stands out in the sea of triple obsidians and whites and I search it. If it the first of it's colors to exist onsite, the only one who hasn't been exalted and I can make it look coordinated I'll buy it.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Pure impulse.
Pure impulse.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
i just buy whatever i find pretty!

usually i scry them first (hashtag gen1 lyfe) but if they have my favorite colors i tend to buy first and scry later >_>
i just buy whatever i find pretty!

usually i scry them first (hashtag gen1 lyfe) but if they have my favorite colors i tend to buy first and scry later >_>
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Either they fit me lore theme or they have nice colors.
Either they fit me lore theme or they have nice colors.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
I often scry new dragons when I'm feeling inspired or when a new gene comes out. If in really like it, I'll want a breeding pair. I'll look through the AH, but often times there won't be exactly what I'm looking for. In that case, I buy the Dragons with the closest colors and create a breeding project to make a breeding pair (I currently have two projects: Gold/white/obsidian and Steel/steel/sunshine)
I often scry new dragons when I'm feeling inspired or when a new gene comes out. If in really like it, I'll want a breeding pair. I'll look through the AH, but often times there won't be exactly what I'm looking for. In that case, I buy the Dragons with the closest colors and create a breeding project to make a breeding pair (I currently have two projects: Gold/white/obsidian and Steel/steel/sunshine)
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Whatever I like, and sometimes I find out something is missing in my *cough* already often overfilled lair and search for it. Favorite color combinations too. I've had a weakness for blue and yellow since I was a little child (you can imagine what my Lego towers looked like), and especially on Tundras I love dark shades of brown mixed with some kind of soft yellowish color. Another factor is the price... cheap is good for me, and I enjoy the feeling of giving a home to "fodder dragons". The most expensive dragon I've ever bought was this guy for 20kt [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49739776][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/497398/49739776_350.png[/img][/url] But I barely visit the dragon AH anymore because I'm always more or less in need of space and I just can't resist.
Whatever I like, and sometimes I find out something is missing in my *cough* already often overfilled lair and search for it. Favorite color combinations too. I've had a weakness for blue and yellow since I was a little child (you can imagine what my Lego towers looked like), and especially on Tundras I love dark shades of brown mixed with some kind of soft yellowish color. Another factor is the price... cheap is good for me, and I enjoy the feeling of giving a home to "fodder dragons". The most expensive dragon I've ever bought was this guy for 20kt
49739776_350.png

But I barely visit the dragon AH anymore because I'm always more or less in need of space and I just can't resist.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
For me I normally get a feeling if I see a dragon that I really like in the Auction House to make sure it's going to be a permanent dragon that can stay. If I don't get that feeing then I don't buy that dragon because there's always going to be more pretty dragons that I will like more than ones I don't buy. Though sometimes I find these by impulse searches from all over the place on the auction house; I occasionally just look for certain breeds if I want a certain breed or I go to treasure fodder prices if I want to save a dragon from being potentially exalted.
For me I normally get a feeling if I see a dragon that I really like in the Auction House to make sure it's going to be a permanent dragon that can stay. If I don't get that feeing then I don't buy that dragon because there's always going to be more pretty dragons that I will like more than ones I don't buy. Though sometimes I find these by impulse searches from all over the place on the auction house; I occasionally just look for certain breeds if I want a certain breed or I go to treasure fodder prices if I want to save a dragon from being potentially exalted.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
For me, (i'm a gen one lair) I look for interesting color combos, dragons that just look really unique, or colors that would work really well together. (the colors don't always have to be matchy as long as I think it looks cool)
For me, (i'm a gen one lair) I look for interesting color combos, dragons that just look really unique, or colors that would work really well together. (the colors don't always have to be matchy as long as I think it looks cool)
RYAN.png
1 2 3 4