Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What makes you buy a dragon?
1 2 3 4
I sometimes buy Dragons because they are pretty, but that's usually a mistake because I get bored by them.

My favourite dragons are probably considered to be ugly but they do have a lot of character and usually if there were others like them, then they were exalted!
I sometimes buy Dragons because they are pretty, but that's usually a mistake because I get bored by them.

My favourite dragons are probably considered to be ugly but they do have a lot of character and usually if there were others like them, then they were exalted!
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
:D We wish we knew. Sometimes we just get an urge to buy something so we scroll through the AH until something tempts us enough to spend treasure. Then we normally forget all about them and forget to breed or dress them up :D
:D We wish we knew. Sometimes we just get an urge to buy something so we scroll through the AH until something tempts us enough to spend treasure. Then we normally forget all about them and forget to breed or dress them up :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Definitely impulse. Sometimes I’m looking for a specific breed of dragon, then i might find another that catches my attention
Definitely impulse. Sometimes I’m looking for a specific breed of dragon, then i might find another that catches my attention
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
I guess because their colors just kind of pop in the auction house. I guess I feel like something neat can be done with them and I just NEED them in my lair.
I guess because their colors just kind of pop in the auction house. I guess I feel like something neat can be done with them and I just NEED them in my lair.
When I got back I just looked at fodder Gaolers and snagged beauties.

.. I rarely buy dragons tbh. Usually it's fodder rescue adopts of some kind that I come across without looking for them. When I snag them because they are pretty I usually let them go sooner or later. There's just dragons too pretty for my aesthetic. Vibes work better.

Lately I bought some for breeding projects (and sold/rehomed most of the parents once I moved along).. However I did buy some Wildclaws for that Syrah skin to try on and see which looks best/sticks vibe-wise and now I want more.

PS: if someone has Wildclaws that look great with the Syrah skin, let me know. The army needs to grow.
When I got back I just looked at fodder Gaolers and snagged beauties.

.. I rarely buy dragons tbh. Usually it's fodder rescue adopts of some kind that I come across without looking for them. When I snag them because they are pretty I usually let them go sooner or later. There's just dragons too pretty for my aesthetic. Vibes work better.

Lately I bought some for breeding projects (and sold/rehomed most of the parents once I moved along).. However I did buy some Wildclaws for that Syrah skin to try on and see which looks best/sticks vibe-wise and now I want more.

PS: if someone has Wildclaws that look great with the Syrah skin, let me know. The army needs to grow.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I tend to impulse buy a lot tbh. But I try and stick to dragons that match my lair already.
I tend to impulse buy a lot tbh. But I try and stick to dragons that match my lair already.
Does it have colors I’m looking for for a specific project? Most likely that. Sometimes I look to add more of a certain breed to my lair and see some that strike my fancy, or I find one I like while looking for a different one. Usually the combination of colors and genes inspire me or just look pretty, and magpie brain kicks in. Lol
Does it have colors I’m looking for for a specific project? Most likely that. Sometimes I look to add more of a certain breed to my lair and see some that strike my fancy, or I find one I like while looking for a different one. Usually the combination of colors and genes inspire me or just look pretty, and magpie brain kicks in. Lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Usually I don't go looking for permas often but when I buy a dragon I go for dark colors, XYZs and unique gene/color combinations. If a dragon makes a perfect fandragon that's also a bonus for me. I'm very picky, it really just depends.
Usually I don't go looking for permas often but when I buy a dragon I go for dark colors, XYZs and unique gene/color combinations. If a dragon makes a perfect fandragon that's also a bonus for me. I'm very picky, it really just depends.
Furry/fuzzy dragons. If you have one, I will buy it.
Furry/fuzzy dragons. If you have one, I will buy it.
I don't go looking for dragons unless I have a direct intent.
Something I scryed up specifically, or for them to be bred into what I want.

This is primarily because I have an idea of a lore place for them.
I don't go looking for dragons unless I have a direct intent.
Something I scryed up specifically, or for them to be bred into what I want.

This is primarily because I have an idea of a lore place for them.
4QFtgPW.png
1 2 3 4