Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maintenance hype
Hype.

Mutron2020-09-11 10:08:49
The site will undergo a scheduled maintenance on Monday, September 14th at 07:30 Server Time. As this maintenance is to perform critical site infrastructure work, the website will be unavailable for approximately 90 minutes.
Hype.

Mutron2020-09-11 10:08:49
The site will undergo a scheduled maintenance on Monday, September 14th at 07:30 Server Time. As this maintenance is to perform critical site infrastructure work, the website will be unavailable for approximately 90 minutes.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
_..-DRAGON
..__SEARCH
___
.__unbred, G1
__August 30th
__2013 - 2017
It might be just a database thing
It might be just a database thing
w1WZRAg.pngbiDj7CC.png
Normally when this happens it's just backend stuff, I wouldn't get your hopes to high.
Normally when this happens it's just backend stuff, I wouldn't get your hopes to high.
giphy.gif
Aequorin said it wasn't the new breed, wasn't the new world map and wasn't adventure mode.

So, what hype?
Aequorin said it wasn't the new breed, wasn't the new world map and wasn't adventure mode.

So, what hype?

buying fiendflesh tassets - offering 1 egg by tasset each
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2020-09-11 10:37:12" ] Aequorin said it wasn't the new breed, wasn't the new world map and wasn't adventure mode. So, what hype? [/quote] This was posted at the same time as Aequorin's post. They've already requested this be deleted as they can't do so themselves :)
Corviknight wrote on 2020-09-11 10:37:12:

So, what hype?
This was posted at the same time as Aequorin's post. They've already requested this be deleted as they can't do so themselves :)
ON BREAK

I crave new characters, please let me know if you need to lose any!
FR +9, he/him, new friends are welcome!
If you got art from me and put that on TH, please put my TH (Severynn) in the credit place :D

Please check out the links in my profile. There's good stuff I swear
I love how deadpan this hype post is
I love how deadpan this hype post is
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
Gaoler lore project
The Chorus
146926.gif rsz_pwyw_lore_sign.png art_shop_advert.png rats_badge.png Materials gifting thread
[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2907705]No hype. [/url][/b] [emoji=fae happy size=1]
No hype.