Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maintenance hype
Hype.

Mutron2020-09-11 10:08:49
The site will undergo a scheduled maintenance on Monday, September 14th at 07:30 Server Time. As this maintenance is to perform critical site infrastructure work, the website will be unavailable for approximately 90 minutes.
Hype.

Mutron2020-09-11 10:08:49
The site will undergo a scheduled maintenance on Monday, September 14th at 07:30 Server Time. As this maintenance is to perform critical site infrastructure work, the website will be unavailable for approximately 90 minutes.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
It might be just a database thing
It might be just a database thing
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Normally when this happens it's just backend stuff, I wouldn't get your hopes to high.
Normally when this happens it's just backend stuff, I wouldn't get your hopes to high.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Aequorin said it wasn't the new breed, wasn't the new world map and wasn't adventure mode.

So, what hype?
Aequorin said it wasn't the new breed, wasn't the new world map and wasn't adventure mode.

So, what hype?
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2020-09-11 10:37:12" ] Aequorin said it wasn't the new breed, wasn't the new world map and wasn't adventure mode. So, what hype? [/quote] This was posted at the same time as Aequorin's post. They've already requested this be deleted as they can't do so themselves :)
Corviknight wrote on 2020-09-11 10:37:12:

So, what hype?
This was posted at the same time as Aequorin's post. They've already requested this be deleted as they can't do so themselves :)

I love how deadpan this hype post is
I love how deadpan this hype post is
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2907705]No hype. [/url][/b] [emoji=fae happy size=1]
No hype.