Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you make ur dragoncash
1 2 3 4

i flip things on the AH. i buy things up that are "big ticket items" (GW boss fams, 2013 fest items, etc) when i see a good deal, and sell it for profit later on.

what are your secrets?

i flip things on the AH. i buy things up that are "big ticket items" (GW boss fams, 2013 fest items, etc) when i see a good deal, and sell it for profit later on.

what are your secrets?
I make most of my gems with art from my art shop. I also grind in the coli a lot so I am constantly selling familiars and loot from there.
I make most of my gems with art from my art shop. I also grind in the coli a lot so I am constantly selling familiars and loot from there.
478Ynjw.png
Glimmer and Gloom, and occasionally selling eggs, hatchlings, or valuable items. I have a bunch of fest skins I am holding onto in hopes of making a profit in the future (especially since I dislike most skins/accents in general). I also craft Baldwin genes and sell them from time to time.
Glimmer and Gloom, and occasionally selling eggs, hatchlings, or valuable items. I have a bunch of fest skins I am holding onto in hopes of making a profit in the future (especially since I dislike most skins/accents in general). I also craft Baldwin genes and sell them from time to time.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I play Mistral Mahjong a lot, exalt fodder dragons, along with occasionally selling things on the auction house like eggs and familiars.
I play Mistral Mahjong a lot, exalt fodder dragons, along with occasionally selling things on the auction house like eggs and familiars.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
The coli, mostly. Profit exalting makes me decent money!
The coli, mostly. Profit exalting makes me decent money!
td9UiZS.png
Primarily the coli and fairgrounds, secondarily dragon sales and stalking the AH to see what's in demand this week. Selling FC stacks also plays a role, listing food stacks and hoardselling junk which - if ive been particularly diligent in the coliseum - can net me upwards of 500kt at a time.

I'm very bad with investments, cant draw well enough to make it profitable, and my skin/accent game is pretty weak so I have to rely on the smaller methods of income. It works though.
Primarily the coli and fairgrounds, secondarily dragon sales and stalking the AH to see what's in demand this week. Selling FC stacks also plays a role, listing food stacks and hoardselling junk which - if ive been particularly diligent in the coliseum - can net me upwards of 500kt at a time.

I'm very bad with investments, cant draw well enough to make it profitable, and my skin/accent game is pretty weak so I have to rely on the smaller methods of income. It works though.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
My daily to-do list (which I rarely actually complete daily lmao): G&G, familiar bonding, then training at least 2 fodder pairs. Then selling stuff either in hoard or AH if I have enough items built up :D
My daily to-do list (which I rarely actually complete daily lmao): G&G, familiar bonding, then training at least 2 fodder pairs. Then selling stuff either in hoard or AH if I have enough items built up :D
JNgbpVq.gif
Just fairgrounds (G&G) everyday and train and exalt when I have time! (I have a hoarding problem so I can never sell anything in the AH.. [emoji=guardian sad size=1]) I hope to open an artshop one day and buy apparels and genes for my dragons!!
Just fairgrounds (G&G) everyday and train and exalt when I have time! (I have a hoarding problem so I can never sell anything in the AH.. ) I hope to open an artshop one day and buy apparels and genes for my dragons!!
21gK2sL.png
I do a monthly fest shop and sell off excess fc, since that seems to go quicker and easier than just selling the items. I also open chests, sometimes sell baldwin genes, sell fodder apparel, and pretty dragons
I do a monthly fest shop and sell off excess fc, since that seems to go quicker and easier than just selling the items. I also open chests, sometimes sell baldwin genes, sell fodder apparel, and pretty dragons
Coliseum or just selling hatchlings right as they hatch

that and I won a big ticket raffle some time ago so I've been able to fund my super casual playstyle. I have been wondering about opening up commissions but it's intimidating
Coliseum or just selling hatchlings right as they hatch

that and I won a big ticket raffle some time ago so I've been able to fund my super casual playstyle. I have been wondering about opening up commissions but it's intimidating
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2637218
1 2 3 4