Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what breed/pose did you pick for progen?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Mine is a female guardian with Swamp, goldenrod (i think) and a fire tert
At the time i thought the tert was on her fins and liked the red tinge so i wasn't too fussed to change it (turns out you couldn’t anyway though lol)

But then she gets a raw turkey husband to i guess make herself look tougher idk
Mine is a female guardian with Swamp, goldenrod (i think) and a fire tert
At the time i thought the tert was on her fins and liked the red tinge so i wasn't too fussed to change it (turns out you couldn’t anyway though lol)

But then she gets a raw turkey husband to i guess make herself look tougher idk
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Fae Male. Can't remember his colors too well, since he's been exalted for... years, and I don't plan on bringing him back for a long while yet.
Fae Male. Can't remember his colors too well, since he's been exalted for... years, and I don't plan on bringing him back for a long while yet.
-->Fae, Female Chose-- Ice and storm, got a maize tert! LIGHTNING[emoji=lightning rune size=1]
-->Fae, Female

Chose-- Ice and storm, got a maize tert!

LIGHTNING
obsidan/shadow on f fae. thought it was cute :D
got blessed with a good tert, violet
obsidan/shadow on f fae. thought it was cute :D
got blessed with a good tert, violet
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
Male Tundra! He's XXY white/chocolate, but he's never going to have any genes despite his colors honestly being great. (Especially that lucky tert!) He's meant to look like one of my OCs, hence being all white and fluffy. I'd probably make him a Gaoler if I had a good skin for the fella. Here's a link to him, but he's pretty easy to spot in my lair.
Male Tundra! He's XXY white/chocolate, but he's never going to have any genes despite his colors honestly being great. (Especially that lucky tert!) He's meant to look like one of my OCs, hence being all white and fluffy. I'd probably make him a Gaoler if I had a good skin for the fella. Here's a link to him, but he's pretty easy to spot in my lair.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Female Mirror! I like the colors I picked for her but her tert is absolutely awful. I want to gene her one day but I really don't know what to do with the green tert :/ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28504175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/285042/28504175_350.png[/img][/url]
Female Mirror! I like the colors I picked for her but her tert is absolutely awful. I want to gene her one day but I really don't know what to do with the green tert :/
28504175_350.png

Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
Guardian Male! I liked Guardians the best out of the four progen breed options, they looked the most like traditional dragons.
Guardian Male! I liked Guardians the best out of the four progen breed options, they looked the most like traditional dragons.
td9UiZS.png
female mirror!! they looked the coolest to me back then (they still are) so i went with it. sadly it grew out of me so she's a pearlcatcher now, but she's still crimson/lemon since her colors stuck with me
female mirror!! they looked the coolest to me back then (they still are) so i went with it. sadly it grew out of me so she's a pearlcatcher now, but she's still crimson/lemon since her colors stuck with me
When I was making my progen I kinda just skipped over it because I was too excited to sign up to really care. Since I decided to join Nature I just made her a tree derg, Chocolate/Jade/Denim. She was also originally a fae since that was the only pose I actually liked at the time lmao.
When I was making my progen I kinda just skipped over it because I was too excited to sign up to really care. Since I decided to join Nature I just made her a tree derg, Chocolate/Jade/Denim. She was also originally a fae since that was the only pose I actually liked at the time lmao.
Lady Guardian, ivory/orange, and then RNG gave her a green tert. She's now a lady Tundra in pearl/moon/heather. Lovely wind eyes. It's been so long, dang.
Lady Guardian, ivory/orange, and then RNG gave her a green tert. She's now a lady Tundra in pearl/moon/heather. Lovely wind eyes. It's been so long, dang.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13