Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what breed/pose did you pick for progen?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
My progen's an Obsidian/Ice Mirror male. I distinctly remember first making him Gold/Gold, then thinking "eh that's boring." Had no idea when I joined that the dragons would ever be anything other than Basic so I thought the only way to make him cool-looking would be using different colours.

Now, I obviously wish I had gone with Gold/Gold originally, but Obs/Ice is really cool too, and he gened up super nice to boot. I've never scattered him or changed his breed, and he's still one of my favourite dragons!
My progen's an Obsidian/Ice Mirror male. I distinctly remember first making him Gold/Gold, then thinking "eh that's boring." Had no idea when I joined that the dragons would ever be anything other than Basic so I thought the only way to make him cool-looking would be using different colours.

Now, I obviously wish I had gone with Gold/Gold originally, but Obs/Ice is really cool too, and he gened up super nice to boot. I've never scattered him or changed his breed, and he's still one of my favourite dragons!
6ntc1cC.jpg
FGuardian, my current avatar. As Guardian's are what I think are closest to the kind of dragon I enjoy the most, and what I think of as a 'dragon' in general.

The colors are Ice/Caribbean, but that has been covered by a skin forever.
I like the skin's color's so much I bred a body replacement to more match it, so it would seem realistic for the potential offspring.
FGuardian, my current avatar. As Guardian's are what I think are closest to the kind of dragon I enjoy the most, and what I think of as a 'dragon' in general.

The colors are Ice/Caribbean, but that has been covered by a skin forever.
I like the skin's color's so much I bred a body replacement to more match it, so it would seem realistic for the potential offspring.
466w8yC.png
Via Tzafrir
Mirror Female for mine!
Mirror Female for mine!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Ha male mirror. He used to be black-shadow. Don`t remember the tert. He is beyond scattered and a wildclaw now.
Ha male mirror. He used to be black-shadow. Don`t remember the tert. He is beyond scattered and a wildclaw now.
IfCmPpP.png
male fae

got a gross tundra female that I exalted >:F
male fae

got a gross tundra female that I exalted >:F
A Male guardian with Seafoam/blue/stone. That was my starter, I believe my second one was mostly pink and i hated it..
A Male guardian with Seafoam/blue/stone. That was my starter, I believe my second one was mostly pink and i hated it..
35326_s.gif
Female guardian, which I still like as a pose but she’s a skydancer now :>
Female guardian, which I still like as a pose but she’s a skydancer now :>
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
milo's a stone/forest/charcoal tundra boy. i'd probably choose a mirror nowadays, with like... monochrome colours
milo's a stone/forest/charcoal tundra boy. i'd probably choose a mirror nowadays, with like... monochrome colours
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I chose a male guardian with crimson/blood, and he got a good tert; ivory. Considering I had barely any idea of what I was doing I'm still really happy with him.

Here's a link to my boy.
I chose a male guardian with crimson/blood, and he got a good tert; ivory. Considering I had barely any idea of what I was doing I'm still really happy with him.

Here's a link to my boy.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Female Mirror, Navy/Sky, got Carmine as her tert. I gened her up with Bar/Daub/Contour for a while, and was never really happy with her, but after more genes got released, I scried her again and honestly I love her now. I really wanted a blue-themed dragon, but I decided to embrace the red :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20799884][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/207999/20799884_350.png[/img][/url]
Female Mirror, Navy/Sky, got Carmine as her tert. I gened her up with Bar/Daub/Contour for a while, and was never really happy with her, but after more genes got released, I scried her again and honestly I love her now. I really wanted a blue-themed dragon, but I decided to embrace the red :)

20799884_350.png
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13