Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what breed/pose did you pick for progen?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I created a midnight/mulberry female Guardian! Her tert is rose. Perfect for an Arcane progen I think. She stayed a Guardian for 2..maybe 3 years before I decided to change her to a Skydancer. c:
I created a midnight/mulberry female Guardian! Her tert is rose. Perfect for an Arcane progen I think. She stayed a Guardian for 2..maybe 3 years before I decided to change her to a Skydancer. c:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Female fae with stone/mulberry (idk what I was thinking)

I eventually threw a few scatterscrolls at her until she wound up as a one-off xxy that I'm super happy with.

If I were to remake a progen from scratch though, I definitely would've picked an F guard pose instead and maybe something red/orange in colors
Female fae with stone/mulberry (idk what I was thinking)

I eventually threw a few scatterscrolls at her until she wound up as a one-off xxy that I'm super happy with.

If I were to remake a progen from scratch though, I definitely would've picked an F guard pose instead and maybe something red/orange in colors
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
She's a skydancer now, but I originally made mine a female guardian with ice/aqua. And then she got hit with the bad tert curse and rolled avocado for her tertiary.
She's a skydancer now, but I originally made mine a female guardian with ice/aqua. And then she got hit with the bad tert curse and rolled avocado for her tertiary.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Guardian, it sounded like a catcher in the rye
Guardian, it sounded like a catcher in the rye
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
Female Guardian, royal/storm/emerald. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54820267][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548203/54820267_350.png[/img][/url] then I bogsneak'd her because bogs rule.
Female Guardian, royal/storm/emerald.

54820267_350.png

then I bogsneak'd her because bogs rule.
Male mirror, midnight/obsidian. I distinctly remember thinking "oh I shouldn't make them the same colors, no one would like that." :'D Didn't know then that you can't sell your progens so it doesn't really matter but I still kinda wish I'd gone obsidian/obsidian.

He got a banana tert which I hated at first but then I decided it made him look kinda snake-like and it all turned out good. (he's my avvie)
Male mirror, midnight/obsidian. I distinctly remember thinking "oh I shouldn't make them the same colors, no one would like that." :'D Didn't know then that you can't sell your progens so it doesn't really matter but I still kinda wish I'd gone obsidian/obsidian.

He got a banana tert which I hated at first but then I decided it made him look kinda snake-like and it all turned out good. (he's my avvie)
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
I chose a guardian female with shadow/maize. I regret it deeply.
I chose a guardian female with shadow/maize. I regret it deeply.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
Female guardian with steel/gold. Her tert ended up being pink so she suffered the scatter fate and gave me colors that JUST SHIFTED BY LIKE THREE.

*exhale*

She got scattered again and is much more presentable now.
Female guardian with steel/gold. Her tert ended up being pink so she suffered the scatter fate and gave me colors that JUST SHIFTED BY LIKE THREE.

*exhale*

She got scattered again and is much more presentable now.
vDH0pGc.png
I chose a female fae, green/white. Both her and my random ended up with mulberry terts which sucks and the green primary in hindsight isn't great but I like her as is.
I chose a female fae, green/white. Both her and my random ended up with mulberry terts which sucks and the green primary in hindsight isn't great but I like her as is.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
female mirror, midnight/white/coal

really wish i hadnt bred her lol
female mirror, midnight/white/coal

really wish i hadnt bred her lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13