Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what breed/pose did you pick for progen?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i chose a fae female; she's a pretty decent progen but tbh i just. don't exactly wanna gene her or keep her at all lmao,,,

the random isn't as fortunate but he's alright, and is also a fae which is funky nd nice

(neither of them are in my lair, figured i should specify that)
i chose a fae female; she's a pretty decent progen but tbh i just. don't exactly wanna gene her or keep her at all lmao,,,

the random isn't as fortunate but he's alright, and is also a fae which is funky nd nice

(neither of them are in my lair, figured i should specify that)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I made a fae female crimson/obsidian (plague aesthetic lol), she's now a skydancer though!
I made a fae female crimson/obsidian (plague aesthetic lol), she's now a skydancer though!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
Male Tundra, colors started as Caribbean/White/Tomato. Wound up turning him into a guardian years later, scattered him a few times but ultimately both of my progens were exalted and I don’t really plan to bring them back tbh
Male Tundra, colors started as Caribbean/White/Tomato. Wound up turning him into a guardian years later, scattered him a few times but ultimately both of my progens were exalted and I don’t really plan to bring them back tbh
Female Guardian with jade/forest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57418175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574182/57418175_350.png[/img][/url]
Female Guardian with jade/forest
57418175_350.png
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
I went with an avocado/chocolate female mirror because I wanted nature colours haha. I eventually made it work.
I went with an avocado/chocolate female mirror because I wanted nature colours haha. I eventually made it work.
I chose an Obsidian/Blood female Mirror. Still have her, too, but she's not a Mirror anymore.
I chose an Obsidian/Blood female Mirror. Still have her, too, but she's not a Mirror anymore.
Male guardian, emerald/maroon. Whyyyyyyy did my noob self think it was a good idea to pick crap colors
Male guardian, emerald/maroon. Whyyyyyyy did my noob self think it was a good idea to pick crap colors
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Fae female, royal/navy/purple. Pretty decent colours i think :D I have kept her the whole time (very first dragon in my lair if you want to see), but i only gave her a tert gene, i just thing she looks alrigth with basic genes.

As to why i've chosen her - well, i've had this little story in my head since forever, about a little purple dragon gal, and the fae was the closest to what i was imagining her to look like at the time.
Fae female, royal/navy/purple. Pretty decent colours i think :D I have kept her the whole time (very first dragon in my lair if you want to see), but i only gave her a tert gene, i just thing she looks alrigth with basic genes.

As to why i've chosen her - well, i've had this little story in my head since forever, about a little purple dragon gal, and the fae was the closest to what i was imagining her to look like at the time.
nuvYkoF.png
samae was a male guardian then, and forever will be, as far as i'm concerned. :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49755418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/497555/49755418_350.png[/img][/url]
samae was a male guardian then, and forever will be, as far as i'm concerned. :D

49755418_350.png
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
Tundra M Maize/Banana. He’s still my avatar dragon.
Tundra M Maize/Banana. He’s still my avatar dragon.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13