Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally something to put into Baldwin
1 2 3 4 5
WOW that's a lot of chests...

I don't know what the entire loot table for these are, but I'd be interested in any extra flower crowns or Tradewinds Gulls you might happen to find
WOW that's a lot of chests...

I don't know what the entire loot table for these are, but I'd be interested in any extra flower crowns or Tradewinds Gulls you might happen to find
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
daaaaaaaaaaaaaang bro, thats wild. hope you get something good outta all of those, although i guess thats kind of inevitable with that many.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaang bro, thats wild. hope you get something good outta all of those, although i guess thats kind of inevitable with that many.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Nice! All that archer apparel you can get from those chests.
Nice! All that archer apparel you can get from those chests.
Wow I'm very much impressed! That's gonna take a long time to open them.. would love to know how much Treasure and Gems you made! c:

Also, if you can spare some apparel, I would love to get any kind of Starsilk- Sylvan- or Thorn- piece!
Wow I'm very much impressed! That's gonna take a long time to open them.. would love to know how much Treasure and Gems you made! c:

Also, if you can spare some apparel, I would love to get any kind of Starsilk- Sylvan- or Thorn- piece!
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Have mercy towards your patience
Have mercy towards your patience
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick
Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
how long did it take to get those??????????????
how long did it take to get those??????????????
xulc4O8.png
@3idolon
Hmm...
I think I want any possible eggs you may find (IDK if you can get them from chests), any apparel you don’t need/want/isn’t claimed (specifically silks/starsilks, but I’m fine with anything)
@3idolon
Hmm...
I think I want any possible eggs you may find (IDK if you can get them from chests), any apparel you don’t need/want/isn’t claimed (specifically silks/starsilks, but I’m fine with anything)
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="Featheredartist" date="2020-08-02 07:04:01" ] Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick [/quote] Also dang the profit coming from that, it'll also be satisfying <3 (ping me for opening!)
Featheredartist wrote on 2020-08-02 07:04:01:

Also dang the profit coming from that, it'll also be satisfying <3

(ping me for opening!)
ldNLSdw.png
Oh wow congrats!! How long did it take to get all of them? I can only get up to a stack or so of each from bonding before I get the itch to open/sell them, so a whole page’s really impressive!

If you get any Umbral Scale apparel from the gilded chests and plan to sell it under LAH, I’d love a chance to buy it off of you! Especially the wingplates and tail tatters.
Oh wow congrats!! How long did it take to get all of them? I can only get up to a stack or so of each from bonding before I get the itch to open/sell them, so a whole page’s really impressive!

If you get any Umbral Scale apparel from the gilded chests and plan to sell it under LAH, I’d love a chance to buy it off of you! Especially the wingplates and tail tatters.
Gj97yvC.png
1 2 3 4 5