Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally something to put into Baldwin
1 2 3 4 5
One day I decided I wanted a page of chests. And I've finally done that. Yaay. [emoji=mirror size=1] These are all from familiar bonding. We've got... 690 rusted chests, 1,292 iron chests, and 698 gilded chests (5 are on the next page) for a total of 2,678 chests. I'll spend tomorrow opening them. If anyone is looking for something specific and wants notifs if I get it feel free to let me know. Edit: Two more chests from bonding today woooo [size=6][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2894240/4#post_44226456]RESULTS[/url][/size] Opening: @/Digimon11 Notif requests: Ash Lace apparel: @DemonKid Daisy flowerfall set: CrowleyGhost Flower crowns: @Dragonfruiteen Kelly Green set: @Arsenic33 Marigold apparel: @CrowleyGhost Rainbow wig: @DemonKid Rose apparel: @CrowleyGhost Silks: @EssenceOfNexus Starsilks: @Karneol @EssenceOfNexus @CrowleyGhost Sylvan set: @Karneol Thorn set: @Karneol Umbral scale set: @audire (wing and tail) @Featherfalls Mock Phoenix: @Silkshoes @kitty1425 Tradewinds gull: @Dragonfruiteen Ultimate Buttersnake: @kitty1425 [img]https://imgur.com/UZaZHFG.png[/img]
One day I decided I wanted a page of chests.

And I've finally done that. Yaay.

These are all from familiar bonding. We've got... 690 rusted chests, 1,292 iron chests, and 698 gilded chests (5 are on the next page) for a total of 2,678 chests.

I'll spend tomorrow opening them. If anyone is looking for something specific and wants notifs if I get it feel free to let me know.

Edit: Two more chests from bonding today woooo

RESULTS

Opening:
@/Digimon11

Notif requests:

Ash Lace apparel: @DemonKid
Daisy flowerfall set: CrowleyGhost
Flower crowns: @Dragonfruiteen
Kelly Green set: @Arsenic33
Marigold apparel: @CrowleyGhost
Rainbow wig: @DemonKid
Rose apparel: @CrowleyGhost
Silks: @EssenceOfNexus
Starsilks: @Karneol @EssenceOfNexus @CrowleyGhost
Sylvan set: @Karneol
Thorn set: @Karneol
Umbral scale set: @audire (wing and tail) @Featherfalls

Mock Phoenix: @Silkshoes @kitty1425
Tradewinds gull: @Dragonfruiteen
Ultimate Buttersnake: @kitty1425

UZaZHFG.png
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Holy cow. That’s gonna be a lot of apparel, and if you’re lucky, some buttersnakes/phoenix’s
Holy cow. That’s gonna be a lot of apparel, and if you’re lucky, some buttersnakes/phoenix’s
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Yes, and I've been putting off buying all the april fool masques because I'm hoping to collect them all in this haul *crosses fingers*
Yes, and I've been putting off buying all the april fool masques because I'm hoping to collect them all in this haul *crosses fingers*
@
@
h-holy
h-holy
pUVVBKl.png
Oh wow, I hope one day I'll be an experienced enough user to have that type of patience and extra money needed to do that [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Oh wow, I hope one day I'll be an experienced enough user to have that type of patience and extra money needed to do that
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
OH MY GLADEKEEPER
HOW???
OH MY GLADEKEEPER
HOW???
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
I’d suggest maybe trading those rusted ones up. But like. With that many. Why not. Seeing this makes me feel like I should get back into bonding. My lair is more manageable now..

Also I hope you strike it rich!! If you get any ash lace appeal please lemme know!! Or the rainbow wig!! I rlly want those items rn 0.0 (I need a gay wig ngl.)

Edit: thanks, you’re a doll!! Hope you make at least 1m treasure!! (Tbh tho you deserve at least 5m for that level of patience 0.0 I’m not even done wit my first lair tab...)
I’d suggest maybe trading those rusted ones up. But like. With that many. Why not. Seeing this makes me feel like I should get back into bonding. My lair is more manageable now..

Also I hope you strike it rich!! If you get any ash lace appeal please lemme know!! Or the rainbow wig!! I rlly want those items rn 0.0 (I need a gay wig ngl.)

Edit: thanks, you’re a doll!! Hope you make at least 1m treasure!! (Tbh tho you deserve at least 5m for that level of patience 0.0 I’m not even done wit my first lair tab...)
TBD
Yeah I could sell them up for more but honestly the thread title isn't a joke, I just... really really want baldwin mats XD
Yeah I could sell them up for more but honestly the thread title isn't a joke, I just... really really want baldwin mats XD
@
@
Have been chasing a Mock Phoenix if you find a spare [emoji=coatl happy size=2] You will be clicking till your arms fall off & then dream of clicking.
Have been chasing a Mock Phoenix if you find a spare

You will be clicking till your arms fall off & then dream of clicking.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I'd take any familiar that's not in my bestiary, provided you didn't need it either. Junk familiars/apparel would be appreciated as well, though. [emoji=banescale happy size=2]
I'd take any familiar that's not in my bestiary, provided you didn't need it either. Junk familiars/apparel would be appreciated as well, though.
JGnDE4d.gif
1 2 3 4 5