Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Colors you absolutely despise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
In general I don't like any of the muddy brown-green colors, like Murk or Crocodile, but...Spring.
Dear Arcanist, I hate Spring.
It is so ugly I'm sorry
In general I don't like any of the muddy brown-green colors, like Murk or Crocodile, but...Spring.
Dear Arcanist, I hate Spring.
It is so ugly I'm sorry
Unpopular opinion, but Radioactive needs to calm down
Unpopular opinion, but Radioactive needs to calm down
pUVVBKl.png
SPRING. why does it do that. EDIT: I GUESS it can make a nice mantis dragon but OWUGH [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=53&winggene=8&wings=40&auth=7d754f96201f7c2983d35ab770d848a8aab08334&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
SPRING. why does it do that.

EDIT:
I GUESS it can make a nice mantis dragon but OWUGH

dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=53&winggene=8&wings=40&auth=7d754f96201f7c2983d35ab770d848a8aab08334&dummyext=prev.png
Spring Maize Cream and violet

Every other color is workable in some way. I have never seen a dragon with any of those colors that look good.
Spring Maize Cream and violet

Every other color is workable in some way. I have never seen a dragon with any of those colors that look good.
PdgyR10.png
White. It can look okay as a tertiary (but even then, 99% of the time it would look way better as something else) but seeing Primary White dragons is... Uuuuuh... XXX White are by far the only irredeemably ugliest dragons on the site, there's no way to fix them to me.
White. It can look okay as a tertiary (but even then, 99% of the time it would look way better as something else) but seeing Primary White dragons is... Uuuuuh... XXX White are by far the only irredeemably ugliest dragons on the site, there's no way to fix them to me.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
copper
i hate the blue accents so much, it ruins every g1 i've ever looked at cause i have brown lair, i want brown WHY IS THERE BLUE IN EVERY GENE I'M SO MAD
copper
i hate the blue accents so much, it ruins every g1 i've ever looked at cause i have brown lair, i want brown WHY IS THERE BLUE IN EVERY GENE I'M SO MAD
Rusted Crown
Radioactive, worst color ever.
Radioactive, worst color ever.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
f u s c h i a
f u s c h i a
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Maize always disappoints us with its weird accent colours :c

All colours can look nice in the right combination so we don't really outright hate any :D
Maize always disappoints us with its weird accent colours :c

All colours can look nice in the right combination so we don't really outright hate any :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[font=Comic Sans MS]None. Seriously, I don't hate any color [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [/font]
None.

Seriously, I don't hate any color
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16