Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Colors you absolutely despise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Y'all have any colors that you just have an unhealthy hatred for? Any colors on this pg13 pixel dragon website that just really grind your gears?

I HATE copper with a burning passion. Don't get me wrong, it can look stunning... when mixed blue, brown, or just a xxx copper. It can be so infuriating to get copper on a dragon where a brown could really make it look stunning, but then you realize "oh wait, this color for whatever reason absolutely refuses to not have blue to some degree in every single gene". Like, I get copper in my g1 hatchlings so often and I'm like "Yay, a brown!" and then I'm like "Oh, it's copper -_-".

This post was definitely not just a place to vent on my feelings towards copper. Definitely not.
Y'all have any colors that you just have an unhealthy hatred for? Any colors on this pg13 pixel dragon website that just really grind your gears?

I HATE copper with a burning passion. Don't get me wrong, it can look stunning... when mixed blue, brown, or just a xxx copper. It can be so infuriating to get copper on a dragon where a brown could really make it look stunning, but then you realize "oh wait, this color for whatever reason absolutely refuses to not have blue to some degree in every single gene". Like, I get copper in my g1 hatchlings so often and I'm like "Yay, a brown!" and then I'm like "Oh, it's copper -_-".

This post was definitely not just a place to vent on my feelings towards copper. Definitely not.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I have no idea why, but I'm not a huge fan of Orca. I don't care how pretty it may look with certain colors, it just rattles me. If one of my hatchlings has it, they're exalted as soon as they become adults.

Yes, I have one XXX Orca but she's precious to me and won't be bred.
I have no idea why, but I'm not a huge fan of Orca. I don't care how pretty it may look with certain colors, it just rattles me. If one of my hatchlings has it, they're exalted as soon as they become adults.

Yes, I have one XXX Orca but she's precious to me and won't be bred.
9iqeDz7.png
Seafoam, looked great until the colour wheel update.

Also yes I do indeed have two dragons with seafoam and yes I still love them.
Seafoam, looked great until the colour wheel update.

Also yes I do indeed have two dragons with seafoam and yes I still love them.
91741235.png77876607.png
Thistle

Awful secondary colors, doesn’t match a thing, the destroyer of G1s
Thistle

sBdLZtA.png
Eldritch. Of course it can look good sometimes, but most of the time, no. Why ruin black by giving it the curse of green?
Eldritch. Of course it can look good sometimes, but most of the time, no. Why ruin black by giving it the curse of green?
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
hickory. messes up nice brown range dragons, it doesn't look great in my favorite genes and always looks ugly on g1s i want -:/

hickory stinky
hickory. messes up nice brown range dragons, it doesn't look great in my favorite genes and always looks ugly on g1s i want -:/

hickory stinky
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
[center][size=2][s]Snot[/s][/size] Spring Also, Thistle. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=14&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=14&auth=e46ccd97a7502be8e101f28bd16eba0339af28e1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] =s this [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f14337bd49c2385a6e127eb9c0d85440.png[/img]? How?[/center]
Snot Spring

Also, Thistle.
dragon?age=0&body=14&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=14&auth=e46ccd97a7502be8e101f28bd16eba0339af28e1&dummyext=prev.png =s this f14337bd49c2385a6e127eb9c0d85440.png? How?
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
fern and metals
fern and metals
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
oilslick, denim, eldritch, antique, maize, coral, and brick + carmine & cerise as dishonorable mentions if I had one gem for every potential perma I've been turned off from for having one of those colors, I'd have an army of first gen Imps by now. [quote name="Contaminate" date="2020-07-31 18:19:15" ] Thistle Awful secondary colors, doesn’t match a thing, the destroyer of G1s [/quote] ^^^!!
oilslick, denim, eldritch, antique, maize, coral, and brick + carmine & cerise as dishonorable mentions

if I had one gem for every potential perma I've been turned off from for having one of those colors, I'd have an army of first gen Imps by now.
Contaminate wrote on 2020-07-31 18:19:15:
Thistle

^^^!!
I read every reply I get, but I may not respond due to anxiety or forgetfulness. please bear with me!
WI1HIHE.gif
SPRUCE. It mostly gets on my nerves bc its right in the middle of all my favorite colors (eg mint, pistachio, seafoam) so it ALWAYS turns up when I do breeding projects. It's soooo dull and boring compared to all the colors around it!!
SPRUCE. It mostly gets on my nerves bc its right in the middle of all my favorite colors (eg mint, pistachio, seafoam) so it ALWAYS turns up when I do breeding projects. It's soooo dull and boring compared to all the colors around it!!
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16