Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you known for on fr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Uhh, edible dragons?
Uhh, edible dragons?
Buying Food UMAs
honestly I have no idea, I'm just here.

edit; wait- maybe my hatchling for each user challenge? as far as I know it's pretty unique, so it might be my most well-known thing.
honestly I have no idea, I'm just here.

edit; wait- maybe my hatchling for each user challenge? as far as I know it's pretty unique, so it might be my most well-known thing.
i'm not
maybe my slang of sornieth post now
i'm not
maybe my slang of sornieth post now
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
no idea. i don't want to assume what other users think of me, y'know
no idea. i don't want to assume what other users think of me, y'know
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I don't think I am really known for anything. I lurk a lot and I try to be friendly.
I don't think I am really known for anything. I lurk a lot and I try to be friendly.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
I am probably know for by others for existing on the forums alot. Fear my everlasting presence on this site. You're never ever ever ever ever getting rid of me, I like to be social.
I am probably know for by others for existing on the forums alot. Fear my everlasting presence on this site. You're never ever ever ever ever getting rid of me, I like to be social.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
probably my periodic table project!!
idk what else i'd be known for, other than the countdown threads for a big id that's coming up :P
probably my periodic table project!!
idk what else i'd be known for, other than the countdown threads for a big id that's coming up :P
[Center]I post a lot on the forums, and I'm really annoying, so probably that. Or because of this guy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58222834][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582229/58222834_350.png[/img][/url]
I post a lot on the forums, and I'm really annoying, so probably that.

Or because of this guy.

58222834_350.png
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I'd assume my fandragons! I was quite active in dragon share and forum games not too long ago, so yknow people have undoubtedly seen them.
Other than that I...have no idea? Maybe just that rando who has the dummy colorful avatar and vista combo.
I'd assume my fandragons! I was quite active in dragon share and forum games not too long ago, so yknow people have undoubtedly seen them.
Other than that I...have no idea? Maybe just that rando who has the dummy colorful avatar and vista combo.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I don't really think of myself as being "known" for something by a lot of people as I have the social equivalent of no object permanence, but if I had to guess, maybe for my username/maximalist dragons? I've gotten comments about those two the most.
I don't really think of myself as being "known" for something by a lot of people as I have the social equivalent of no object permanence, but if I had to guess, maybe for my username/maximalist dragons? I've gotten comments about those two the most.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22