Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR sins you've done?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
How have you sinned on FR? I... [LIST] [*] Got the 26 creepypasta removed from the FR creepypasta thread [*] Got the Baldwin's transformation thread locked [*] Got the friend yourself glitch fixed [*] Made WAY too many cursed images [*] Made a thread to make any XXX combo ugly [*] Sold two elims for 30kt each when Galore first came out [*] The Hurricane drama, which I shall put below. [/LIST] THE HURRICANE DRAMA Once upon a time, I was a noob. I rented a lvl 25 from the user [spoiler][NAME REDACTED][/spoiler]. So this Wildclaw was named Ryunn. It was a girl. I didn't read the rules thoroughly and bred Ryunn. I sent Ryunn, one baby, and the dragon back to the user. The user changed the name of the baby and dad to BredWithoutAskin, exalted them, and blocked me. I immediately felt toxic and shut down for a few days. Hurricane, Ryunn's baby who I had kept, I told the dragon I hated her, and now it's part of her lore and she lives with my good friend @Silverpelt60. Also, please don't harass the owner of Ryunn, that was almost a year ago and I have accepted that she will never forgive me. The thing that still irritates me is that BredWithoutAsking was apparently too long, and there will never be a G on their names. Why, FR name character limit? This is what Hurricane looks like now, BTW. Scroll down to the bottom of her bio and you will see my rage fit. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52872943][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/528730/52872943_350.png[/img][/url]
How have you sinned on FR?
I...
  • Got the 26 creepypasta removed from the FR creepypasta thread
  • Got the Baldwin's transformation thread locked
  • Got the friend yourself glitch fixed
  • Made WAY too many cursed images
  • Made a thread to make any XXX combo ugly
  • Sold two elims for 30kt each when Galore first came out
  • The Hurricane drama, which I shall put below.

THE HURRICANE DRAMA
Once upon a time, I was a noob. I rented a lvl 25 from the user [NAME REDACTED]. So this Wildclaw was named Ryunn. It was a girl. I didn't read the rules thoroughly and bred Ryunn. I sent Ryunn, one baby, and the dragon back to the user. The user changed the name of the baby and dad to BredWithoutAskin, exalted them, and blocked me.
I immediately felt toxic and shut down for a few days. Hurricane, Ryunn's baby who I had kept, I told the dragon I hated her, and now it's part of her lore and she lives with my good friend @Silverpelt60. Also, please don't harass the owner of Ryunn, that was almost a year ago and I have accepted that she will never forgive me. The thing that still irritates me is that BredWithoutAsking was apparently too long, and there will never be a G on their names. Why, FR name character limit?

This is what Hurricane looks like now, BTW. Scroll down to the bottom of her bio and you will see my rage fit.
52872943_350.png
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
got really aggressive on a suggestions forum once. in a really bad way.
still regret that.
still regret that.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="Rebiverse" date="2020-07-15 12:38:24" ] got really aggressive on a suggestions forum once. in a really bad way. still regret that. [/quote] Same tho, ive had my share of aggressive responses; sometimes suggestion forums can get kind of heated in the more debated topics. Try not to regret heated moments too much, everyone has emotions.
Rebiverse wrote on 2020-07-15 12:38:24:
still regret that.
Same tho, ive had my share of aggressive responses; sometimes suggestion forums can get kind of heated in the more debated topics.
Try not to regret heated moments too much, everyone has emotions.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I'm sure I've upset people someway/somehow at some point but I have no clue how. I think people mess up every once and a while, there's no way to have everyday be a good day sadly and as users we need to make an effort to give people room to make and learn from the things they've done which is why I've never blocked anyone.

Anyway, not really what you were looking for as a response but it kind of applies and it's been on my mind off and on.
I'm sure I've upset people someway/somehow at some point but I have no clue how. I think people mess up every once and a while, there's no way to have everyday be a good day sadly and as users we need to make an effort to give people room to make and learn from the things they've done which is why I've never blocked anyone.

Anyway, not really what you were looking for as a response but it kind of applies and it's been on my mind off and on.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
I tried to make a memorial for dragons sent off that meant a lot to people, called it graveyard.
Things happened while I was asleep, but when I woke up the thread was deleted with a LOT of pings. Never touched any sort of community project again since.
I tried to make a memorial for dragons sent off that meant a lot to people, called it graveyard.
Things happened while I was asleep, but when I woke up the thread was deleted with a LOT of pings. Never touched any sort of community project again since.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Kyalia I can see where that could go down hill real fast.
@Kyalia I can see where that could go down hill real fast.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
@Servamp Yeaaah. I was liberal with the lore, and it felt like most people posting kinda.. saw exalting like that? I mean. Those were the 'poor derg got exalted' days. (tho personally, I dun find that a bad thing. passing is natural). Turns out, exalting is something different in the official lore!*

A kind soul wrote me about just what was happening, so I wasn't completely out of the loop, but it was terrifying.
Still have the unused art too *sighs*
@Servamp Yeaaah. I was liberal with the lore, and it felt like most people posting kinda.. saw exalting like that? I mean. Those were the 'poor derg got exalted' days. (tho personally, I dun find that a bad thing. passing is natural). Turns out, exalting is something different in the official lore!*

A kind soul wrote me about just what was happening, so I wasn't completely out of the loop, but it was terrifying.
Still have the unused art too *sighs*
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Kylaila

It seems like most people at some point or another post a 'controversial' thread about exalting or say something about it that people don't mesh with. It's like a growing point for most users lol.
@Kylaila

It seems like most people at some point or another post a 'controversial' thread about exalting or say something about it that people don't mesh with. It's like a growing point for most users lol.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs

I melted a boss familiar in the cauldron.

I melted a boss familiar in the cauldron.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
My first week I asked for a trade. Why? Cause I thought you could approach someone with no precedent and be like- here's a dragon give me money. It was... hilarious in retrospect, super embarrassing at the time.
My first week I asked for a trade. Why? Cause I thought you could approach someone with no precedent and be like- here's a dragon give me money. It was... hilarious in retrospect, super embarrassing at the time.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14