Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upcoming Maintenance
1 2 3 4
What do you think the upcoming maintenance is for? My guess is that it's just small improvements to the site.
What do you think the upcoming maintenance is for? My guess is that it's just small improvements to the site.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Probably some small fixes, or preparation for the upcoming festival
Probably some small fixes, or preparation for the upcoming festival
RYAN.png
Backend hype!!!1!1 lol

But yeah probably just maintenance.
Backend hype!!!1!1 lol

But yeah probably just maintenance.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Backend stuff as usual
Backend stuff as usual
STW9f2s.png
Most likely going to be backend regular maintenance.
Most likely going to be backend regular maintenance.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Maintenance... I'm preparing for the usual, hoping for the best.
Maintenance... I'm preparing for the usual, hoping for the best.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
If anything, maybe the 2nd wave of the latest clothing sets. But probably just minor back end stuff
If anything, maybe the 2nd wave of the latest clothing sets. But probably just minor back end stuff
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
This title sounds ominous lol, like sone existentialist horror title where humanity realizes it's a simulation right before a hard reset.
This title sounds ominous lol, like sone existentialist horror title where humanity realizes it's a simulation right before a hard reset.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
just some small bug fixes, as per usual :P
just some small bug fixes, as per usual :P
Maint always happens on my day off when I actually have time to coli for hours on end :')
Maint always happens on my day off when I actually have time to coli for hours on end :')
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
1 2 3 4