Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR needs more snails
1 2 3
I don't know if this belongs in the suggestions forum or not, but Flight Rising needs more snail items- snail familiars, snail food items (which I hoard like the world's ending tomorrow), snail apparel. Think of the cat or snake or frog apparel, the ones where the dragon's covered in like, littler animals? That, but make it Snails
I don't know if this belongs in the suggestions forum or not, but Flight Rising needs more snail items- snail familiars, snail food items (which I hoard like the world's ending tomorrow), snail apparel. Think of the cat or snake or frog apparel, the ones where the dragon's covered in like, littler animals? That, but make it Snails
+2 hours server time!
I like the idea of having more snails :D little round shell bois
I like the idea of having more snails :D little round shell bois
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
ooh, a gathering of gastropods, perhaps? giant snails, some colorful nudibranchs, a lil garden snail that perches on the dragons head - i can see it being a baldwin brewable apparel set

slime/sludge/smirch dragons are the best pair for this kind of apparel haha
ooh, a gathering of gastropods, perhaps? giant snails, some colorful nudibranchs, a lil garden snail that perches on the dragons head - i can see it being a baldwin brewable apparel set

slime/sludge/smirch dragons are the best pair for this kind of apparel haha
i would adore snail apparel.
i would adore snail apparel.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Two words: RAINBOW SNAIL
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
everything needs more snails, always

since fr likes to have reference-y items, they could have a bunch of snail-themed things that are called "snail (snitem)"

snail friend apparel like the frogs

snail shell apparel. make ur dragon a snail

snail shell hat............

snail enemies to get the hat from
everything needs more snails, always

since fr likes to have reference-y items, they could have a bunch of snail-themed things that are called "snail (snitem)"

snail friend apparel like the frogs

snail shell apparel. make ur dragon a snail

snail shell hat............

snail enemies to get the hat from
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
you are absolutely correct
you are absolutely correct
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@clarybun YESS [quote name="clarybun" date="2020-07-12 21:17:15" ] Two words: RAINBOW SNAIL [/quote] A rainbow snail with a rainbow trail!!! Its a snail whose shell is a curling rainbow and its leaving a slimy rainbow trail across a wingtip of a dragon; I want it
@clarybun
YESS
clarybun wrote on 2020-07-12 21:17:15:

A rainbow snail with a rainbow trail!!!

Its a snail whose shell is a curling rainbow and its leaving a slimy rainbow trail across a wingtip of a dragon; I want it

@ZaiStorm omg yes
@ZaiStorm omg yes
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
Okay thats cool and all.. But guys, hear me out:

Snail Dragon
Okay thats cool and all.. But guys, hear me out:

Snail Dragon
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 3