Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Discussion]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
[quote name="Alepha" date="2020-07-09 13:38:34" ] [quote name="Alepha" date="2020-07-09 13:37:18" ] [item=Merry melon] Name: Merry Melon Caption: Not recommended as an alternative to winter holiday gifts, fitness weights, helmets, or as a floatation device! [/quote] [font=courier] Please let someone understand this vine reference. [/quote] [columns] [nextcol] I was checking and hoping no one had done it yet and am both happy and sad that it was. :)
Alepha wrote on 2020-07-09 13:38:34:
Alepha wrote on 2020-07-09 13:37:18:
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon
Caption: Not recommended as an alternative to winter holiday gifts, fitness weights, helmets, or as a floatation device!

Please let someone understand this vine reference.

I was checking and hoping no one had done it yet and am both happy and sad that it was. :)
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2020-07-09 12:03:54" ] [item=sapphire] [b]Name:[/b] Sapphire [b]Caption:[/b] You seem to have found a gem completely out of the blue! [/quote] @FallenAngel I laughed out loud when I saw this good luck! XD
FallenAngel wrote on 2020-07-09 12:03:54:
Sapphire
Name: Sapphire
Caption: You seem to have found a gem completely out of the blue!
@FallenAngel
I laughed out loud when I saw this
good luck! XD
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
@Taivus
Hey man, was just going through the item caption contest and saw yours, they’re great! But you can only have one item for a submission I’m afraid.
@Taivus
Hey man, was just going through the item caption contest and saw yours, they’re great! But you can only have one item for a submission I’m afraid.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
[quote name="Eurydise" date="2020-07-09 14:32:49" ] @Taivus Hey man, was just going through the item caption contest and saw yours, they’re great! But you can only have one item for a submission I’m afraid. [/quote] Yes, I was just editing, haha. Was talking with a friend about which to cut. Thank you!
Eurydise wrote on 2020-07-09 14:32:49:
@Taivus
Yes, I was just editing, haha. Was talking with a friend about which to cut. Thank you!
NiMHBVV.png
[quote name="Srarticuno" date="2020-07-09 13:30:12" ] [item=Shatterwing Butterfly] [b]Name:[/b] Shatterwing Butterfly [b]Caption:[/b] These delicate butterflies flutter through dangerous landscapes, and are often seen drifting along with torn wings that resemble broken glass. [/quote] i love how soft this one is...
Srarticuno wrote on 2020-07-09 13:30:12:
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: Shatterwing Butterfly
Caption: These delicate butterflies flutter through dangerous landscapes, and are often seen drifting along with torn wings that resemble broken glass.

i love how soft this one is...
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
@Crystalitar Thank you! It's based on personal experience, lol!
@Crystalitar Thank you! It's based on personal experience, lol!
LY5.png
@Aequorin

Does the caption have to be less than 160 with or without spaces? I'm guessing with, but asking to be sure.
@Aequorin

Does the caption have to be less than 160 with or without spaces? I'm guessing with, but asking to be sure.
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@spacequip this is the discussion thread not submition!
@spacequip this is the discussion thread not submition!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@Crystalitar OH HECK THANKS
@Crystalitar OH HECK THANKS
Captain
They/it/he
@DeathSpecter I like your fanfish caption ... the grammarian in me really wants you to change that comma to a semicolon though.
@animgerbil, @firefeather, @shadowmuffins, @varignon, @starbuck, @fallenangel, @mertisal, @nyrazium, @silentwaves, @Kylaila, @micat, @dragondawn, @glacevoleur, @TheEnderDraco, @ElodieGlass, @EchoedSilence, @silverbrook, @LexiePiper, @Lirillith - props to each of you for your caption.

I'm tied between @angrey and @plaguebird for my favourite caption. I hope one of you wins.
@DeathSpecter I like your fanfish caption ... the grammarian in me really wants you to change that comma to a semicolon though.
@animgerbil, @firefeather, @shadowmuffins, @varignon, @starbuck, @fallenangel, @mertisal, @nyrazium, @silentwaves, @Kylaila, @micat, @dragondawn, @glacevoleur, @TheEnderDraco, @ElodieGlass, @EchoedSilence, @silverbrook, @LexiePiper, @Lirillith - props to each of you for your caption.

I'm tied between @angrey and @plaguebird for my favourite caption. I hope one of you wins.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29