Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Discussion]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Starfeather
I love your entry ;w;
@Starfeather
I love your entry ;w;
I would just like to apologize for doing a subtle pickle rick joke on the cucumber tooltip. god bless u all
I would just like to apologize for doing a subtle pickle rick joke on the cucumber tooltip. god bless u all

bannerart_2021.png
@Galehaut

perfection. thank you, and good luck
@Galehaut

perfection. thank you, and good luck
[quote name="Bluebirdi3" date="2020-07-09 12:00:08" ] [item=Not A Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Debatably Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] ...but is it electric? [/quote] boss i hope this one wins
Bluebirdi3 wrote on 2020-07-09 12:00:08:
Not a Sheep
Name: Debatably Sheep
Caption: ...but is it electric?
boss i hope this one wins
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Good luck, everybody! I've never entered one of these before, but even if I don't win, it's at least fun to try!
Good luck, everybody! I've never entered one of these before, but even if I don't win, it's at least fun to try!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Here to stan Chirin's Bell because someone has to.
Here to stan Chirin's Bell because someone has to.
[quote name="Zorua345" date="2020-07-09 12:51:04" ] [item=sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Old Ewe [b]Caption:[/b] To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe! [/quote] Man, I hope this wins. It's been ages since I've thought about Babe.
Zorua345 wrote on 2020-07-09 12:51:04:
Sheep
Name: Old Ewe
Caption: To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe!

Man, I hope this wins. It's been ages since I've thought about Babe.
Good luck to everyone! I read through all the other ruby entries, some of the lore ideas there are super interesting :D
Good luck to everyone! I read through all the other ruby entries, some of the lore ideas there are super interesting :D
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@Lunalatic Why settle for one reference when you can have two? That's super creative :0c
@Lunalatic Why settle for one reference when you can have two? That's super creative :0c
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD
You guys haven't made a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire reference yet?
Shame.
You guys haven't made a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire reference yet?
Shame.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29