Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Discussion]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
The anxiety from waiting for the results is eating at my soul. Does anyone know how long these things typically take?
The anxiety from waiting for the results is eating at my soul. Does anyone know how long these things typically take?
They/Them
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
Tfw you honestly just want to forget it because you’re obviously not going to win.
Tfw you honestly just want to forget it because you’re obviously not going to win.
TBD
[quote=RavenDragons][Item=Dubious Cucumber] Name: Dubious Cucumber Caption: This cucumber tells you it's of the finest quality, you're not so sure about th- Wait it talked?[/quote] I just wanna say I'm still proud of this even if it doesn't get picked
RavenDragons wrote:
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: This cucumber tells you it's of the finest quality, you're not so sure about th- Wait it talked?

I just wanna say I'm still proud of this even if it doesn't get picked
zs1DWZ7.png
[quote name="RavenDragons" date="2020-07-22 21:17:56" ]I just wanna say I'm still proud of this even if it doesn't get [b][i]pickled[/i][/b] [/quote] Fixed it for ya @RavenDragons
RavenDragons wrote on 2020-07-22 21:17:56:
I just wanna say I'm still proud of this even if it doesn't get pickled

Fixed it for ya @RavenDragons
wm6a2cm.png
Oh boy I can't wait anymore for the results
Oh boy I can't wait anymore for the results
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
i cant wait to see the winners lol
i cant wait to see the winners lol
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
This anticipation is killing me, or at the very least putting me on edge. XD
Anyone know how long these usually take? I've never taken part in one before.
This anticipation is killing me, or at the very least putting me on edge. XD
Anyone know how long these usually take? I've never taken part in one before.
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
@Dynasties It usually takes about 1-2 months for the winners to be anounced. (As far as I've seen.)
@Dynasties It usually takes about 1-2 months for the winners to be anounced. (As far as I've seen.)
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
I suspect I won't be picked but hey, I tried. Looking back, there are other ones I think I would have liked to do, but this was fun nonetheless. [quote][Item=Rusted Iron Pot] Name: Rusted Iron Pot Caption: These old cooking pots are scattered across Sornieth. Legend has it they were used by a hero who awoke to fight a great calamity.[/quote] I saw some extremely funny ones though. May the best desc win!
I suspect I won't be picked but hey, I tried. Looking back, there are other ones I think I would have liked to do, but this was fun nonetheless.
Quote:
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: These old cooking pots are scattered across Sornieth. Legend has it they were used by a hero who awoke to fight a great calamity.

I saw some extremely funny ones though. May the best desc win!
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
There were tons of awesome ones. I entered one and it was my first time giving it a try. Good luck all.
There were tons of awesome ones. I entered one and it was my first time giving it a try. Good luck all.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29