Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Discussion]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[quote name="Deki" date="2020-07-17 18:37:53" ] I'm surprised I didn't see many entries about the Llama song with the Not A Sheep. I guess it's a long dead meme by now. [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [/quote] That was actually my first thought with the "Not A Sheep" item. Unfortunately I didn't enter with it because I didn't know how many people would get the reference. [s]Also remembering that meme aged me terribly.[/s]
Deki wrote on 2020-07-17 18:37:53:
I'm surprised I didn't see many entries about the Llama song with the Not A Sheep. I guess it's a long dead meme by now.
That was actually my first thought with the "Not A Sheep" item. Unfortunately I didn't enter with it because I didn't know how many people would get the reference. Also remembering that meme aged me terribly.
Crim is already eager to get her hands on these shiny news minerals... Sorry Crim, you'll just have to be patient! (she asked me for Ruby the other day lol)
Crim is already eager to get her hands on these shiny news minerals... Sorry Crim, you'll just have to be patient! (she asked me for Ruby the other day lol)
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590656775414611979/734244401089347655/crimwut.png[/img] Same here, got a request for one of the butterflies! [s]Also just noticed my submission had a grammar error oof[/s]
crimwut.png
Same here, got a request for one of the butterflies!
Also just noticed my submission had a grammar error oof
Ym65dsQ.png
I love looking through all the entries. Some of them are actually super funny
I love looking through all the entries. Some of them are actually super funny
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
[quote][item=Crusty Copper Pot] [b]Name:[/b] Crusty Copper Pot [b]Caption:[/b] Iron and tin pots are of no use; if you can't have a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper coffee pot, you'll have a cup of tea![/quote] Really proud of this one but I know I’m not the only person who made this reference so I wish good luck to everyone who entered a submission! I love reading all of them when I have the free time <3
Quote:
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: Iron and tin pots are of no use; if you can't have a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper coffee pot, you'll have a cup of tea!

Really proud of this one but I know I’m not the only person who made this reference so I wish good luck to everyone who entered a submission! I love reading all of them when I have the free time <3
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2020-07-14 17:56:16" ] [quote name="Ketchalin" date="2020-07-13 18:50:03" ] [quote name="@ghostlyplants" date="2020-07-13 16:51:41" ] [center][item=Rusted Iron Pot][/center] [font=georgia][b]Name[/b]: Rusted Iron Pot [b]Caption[/b]: Legend says if you put this onto the head of a shopkeeper then you can get away with stealing their brooms.[/font] [/quote] This. This one wins. [/quote] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bmI799kEOSk/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] My god, please let this one win!!! Such a fantastic reference! [/quote] Oh heavens, yes. My vote goes to this. Thank you for quoting this because otherwise I would not have witnessed this glorious contribution.
Alskasaur wrote on 2020-07-14 17:56:16:
Ketchalin wrote on 2020-07-13 18:50:03:
@ghostlyplants wrote on 2020-07-13 16:51:41:
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: Legend says if you put this onto the head of a shopkeeper then you can get away with stealing their brooms.

This. This one wins.

maxresdefault.jpg

My god, please let this one win!!! Such a fantastic reference!
Oh heavens, yes. My vote goes to this. Thank you for quoting this because otherwise I would not have witnessed this glorious contribution.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
[item=sheep] Name: Sheep Caption: Beep beep I'm a Sheep, I said Beep-beep I'm a sheep!
Sheep

Name: Sheep

Caption: Beep beep I'm a Sheep, I said Beep-beep I'm a sheep!
fuO1PHm.png
good luck to everyone who participated in the caption contest!! there were so many good entries, im eager to see the winners! ^^
good luck to everyone who participated in the caption contest!! there were so many good entries, im eager to see the winners! ^^
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
two questions: 1 does anyone know when they announce the winners? will it be in another community update?

and 2..... idk how to quote stuff here but can i ask y'alls opinion on my submission for the shatterwing butterfly?

shatterwing butterfly: butterflies with glass wings shouldn't throw stones. not that they could lift a stone, but still.

(i just did it from memory my actual submission is in the right thread and properly formatted and stuff lol)
two questions: 1 does anyone know when they announce the winners? will it be in another community update?

and 2..... idk how to quote stuff here but can i ask y'alls opinion on my submission for the shatterwing butterfly?

shatterwing butterfly: butterflies with glass wings shouldn't throw stones. not that they could lift a stone, but still.

(i just did it from memory my actual submission is in the right thread and properly formatted and stuff lol)
@BluePluto03

Lore writing commissions!
[quote name="@PixelSpiral" date="2020-07-09 13:30:09" ] [snip] yea i saw a lot of these and some cool lore entries meanwhile im like. Minecraft [quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2020-07-09 13:21:12" ] hell yea babey [item=ruby] [b]name:[/b] Ruby [b]caption:[/b] An unexplainable magical process can turn rubies a vivid green color, often being mistaken for emeralds. [/quote] ngl im stupid happy with this [/quote] YESSSS MINECRAFT I REMEMBER SEEING SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE REFERENCING
@PixelSpiral wrote on 2020-07-09 13:30:09:
[snip]
yea i saw a lot of these and some cool lore entries meanwhile im like. Minecraft
PixelSpiral wrote on 2020-07-09 13:21:12:
hell yea babey
Ruby
name: Ruby
caption: An unexplainable magical process can turn rubies a vivid green color, often being mistaken for emeralds.
ngl im stupid happy with this
YESSSS MINECRAFT I REMEMBER SEEING SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE REFERENCING

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to