Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 216 217
[item=Cucumber] Name: Cucumber Caption: A natural feline repellent.

Name: Cucumber
Caption: A natural feline repellent.
EiKOnoz.gif
[item=merry melon] Name: Merry Melon Caption: The best mealtime companions to Robin Spud.

Name: Merry Melon
Caption: The best mealtime companions to Robin Spud.
y6Tz96p.png
PLEASE NOTE my username is A-N-G-R-E-Y! Another poor user (Angery) is receiving my pings :(
[item=rusted iron pot] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Iron Pot [b]Caption:[/b] It would seem this poor old pot was not properly seasoned before use...

Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: It would seem this poor old pot was not properly seasoned before use...
[item=Glasswing Rake] Name: Glasswing Rake Caption: Delicate and graceful in the air, tasty and crunchy in the mouth. True to it's name the wings crunch like glass which makes it a great snack for hatchlings!

Name: Glasswing Rake
Caption: Delicate and graceful in the air, tasty and crunchy in the mouth. True to it's name the wings crunch like glass which makes it a great snack for hatchlings!
[item=not a sheep] Name: Not a sheep Caption: Well what is it then?!?

Name: Not a sheep
Caption: Well what is it then?!?
Bcrl54J.pngezgif-6-f2ec5d646c2d.gif Hey I'm Cheryy

Dragon Search
• Ask me about art!
Buy my dragons
[item=ruby] Name: Ruby Caption: Rumor has it that you can create Garnet by combining it with Sapphire!

Name: Ruby
Caption: Rumor has it that you can create Garnet by combining it with Sapphire!
The wind can sure get cold, how about some nice warm tea?
qFCn0sw.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBaldwin XP Guide
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDIY Post Vistas
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA Crap Guide to FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifText/Link

KGIsXfL.png
[item=sapphire] [b]Name [/b]Sapphire [b]Caption[/b] Sapphires and Rubies get their distinct colors from the mineral corundum. Sapphires have traces of iron and titanium. Alt final sentence (for Ruby? Idk) : Rubies contain chromium

Name Sapphire
Caption Sapphires and Rubies get their distinct colors from the mineral corundum. Sapphires have traces of iron and titanium.

Alt final sentence (for Ruby? Idk) : Rubies contain chromium
YouTube Channel ~ Limitless
Lichtdrache.gif
[item=Not a Sheep] Caption: Would be a bad idea to try dyeing it's wool a different color.

Caption: Would be a bad idea to try dyeing it's wool a different color.
[item=Shatterwing Butterfly] Name: Shatterwing Butterfly Caption: It's been a mystery to dragonkind how this butterfly flies with shattered wings ever since its discovery.

Name: Shatterwing Butterfly
Caption: It's been a mystery to dragonkind how this butterfly flies with shattered wings ever since its discovery.
9804a0a439b198c194851ce24b5d5b251f44be6b.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | wishlist | fandragons
1JvkqQ6.png
[item=Killer Fanfish][font=American Gothic] Name: Killler Fanfish Caption: The water flight [i]insists[/I] that this fish is dangerous, but refuses to explain [i]why...[/i]

Name: Killler Fanfish
Caption: The water flight insists that this fish is dangerous, but refuses to explain why...
Call me Requacy (They/Xe)(Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png.achievemnttickingnoise.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 216 217