Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217
[item=slumber sheep] name: slumber sheep caption: Try saying that 5 times fast.
Slumber Sheep
name: slumber sheep
caption: Try saying that 5 times fast.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[item=cucumber] [b]Name:[/b] Cucumber [b]Caption:[/b] Certain scientists have been known to suddenly alter their shapes into the pickled version of these. It's funny when you think about it.
Cucumber
Name: Cucumber
Caption: Certain scientists have been known to suddenly alter their shapes into the pickled version of these. It's funny when you think about it.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[item=selenite] Name: Selenite Caption: Mages use these to cleanse themselves of hostile hexes. For the non magically inclined, they make a good weapon in a pinch. Just be sure to use a pointy one!
Selenite
Name: Selenite
Caption: Mages use these to cleanse themselves of hostile hexes. For the non magically inclined, they make a good weapon in a pinch. Just be sure to use a pointy one!
[item=Dubious Cucumber] Name: Dubious Cucumber Caption: Don't put these in your salad!
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: Don't put these in your salad!
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
[item=Rusted Iron Pot] [b]Name: [/b]Rusted Iron Pot [b]Caption: [/b]A tool used by beastclans to cook, and by the fledgelings of dragonkind to annoy their elders by smashing them together.
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: A tool used by beastclans to cook, and by the fledgelings of dragonkind to annoy their elders by smashing them together.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
[item=Killer Fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] Killer Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] Despite its name, it actually doesn't kill you and tastes quite good!
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: Despite its name, it actually doesn't kill you and tastes quite good!
[item=Selenite] [b]Name:[/b] Selenite [b]Caption:[/b] A clear gemstone that enhances concentration and awareness so you can keep an eye out for whoever ‘selener’ is.
Selenite
Name: Selenite
Caption: A clear gemstone that enhances concentration and awareness so you can keep an eye out for whoever ‘selener’ is.
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[item=Cucumber] name: cucumber caption: 'This item is commonly mistaken for a pickle. It's best to eat it if you don't want to get yourself in a pickle, that is.' i really tried on this one fhjgfhuikjflfg
Cucumber
name: cucumber
caption: 'This item is commonly mistaken for a pickle. It's best to eat it if you don't want to get yourself in a pickle, that is.'

i really tried on this one fhjgfhuikjflfg
[item=dubious cucumber] [b]Name:[/b] Dubious Cucumber [b]Caption:[/b] It smells, tastes, and feels like a cucumber, but something's off about the appearance...
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: It smells, tastes, and feels like a cucumber, but something's off about the appearance...
30-50 feral bogs
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/35262.png[/img] Name: Crusty Copper Pot Caption: Something fuzzy is growing in this pot...
35262.png
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: Something fuzzy is growing in this pot...
Won't be super active (still focusing on school), but I'm comin' back >:D

+0 FR Time
She/They
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217