Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have a 'curse'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So by a "curse" I mean something that happens in the game commonly to you, that's kinda annoying but it happens a lot. My example is faceted eyes on breeds you can't see it on. On the 2nd, I hatched a Faceted (male) Skydancer hatchling. As we all know, adult Skydancers' eyes are hard to see.(He went off to the PvW)\ Yesterday I hatched a progen nest, and guess what one of the babies had? Faceted! Fae are slightly easier but still....not the best. And then here we have today. I hatch a nest. Spiral and two Pearlcatcher. One of the Pearlcatchers get, you guessed it, Faceted. This used to happen when eye types first came out for me- I had gotten a Ridgeback, then Imperial, then Gaoler(all male, just like this time lol) with Faceted eyes. Does something like this happen to any of yall too? [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
So by a "curse" I mean something that happens in the game commonly to you, that's kinda annoying but it happens a lot.

My example is faceted eyes on breeds you can't see it on. On the 2nd, I hatched a Faceted (male) Skydancer hatchling. As we all know, adult Skydancers' eyes are hard to see.(He went off to the PvW)\

Yesterday I hatched a progen nest, and guess what one of the babies had? Faceted! Fae are slightly easier but still....not the best.

And then here we have today. I hatch a nest. Spiral and two Pearlcatcher. One of the Pearlcatchers get, you guessed it, Faceted.

This used to happen when eye types first came out for me- I had gotten a Ridgeback, then Imperial, then Gaoler(all male, just like this time lol) with Faceted eyes.

Does something like this happen to any of yall too?
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
my curse is getting wegged when i really need the nest
my curse is getting wegged when i really need the nest

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
I tend to hatch mostly females from eggs. Guess who hates most of the female poses?
I tend to hatch mostly females from eggs. Guess who hates most of the female poses?
Rare eyes on 'fodder' dragons that I will not sell.
Got a Primal and a Multi-Gaze one right after another.

fittingly enough for the 'curse' aspect, both of them had 666 in their numbers ;;;
Rare eyes on 'fodder' dragons that I will not sell.
Got a Primal and a Multi-Gaze one right after another.

fittingly enough for the 'curse' aspect, both of them had 666 in their numbers ;;;
4QFtgPW.png
The only time I ever get anything good, including common familiar drops, from the coli is when im fodder blitzing for a dom push. When I want it, it never drops, no matter how long I spend in there. Whether it be 2 minutes or 2 days, nothing will happen to me. But when I'm fodder blitzing? 4 eggs, one elim, countless familiars. My pact with RNG is strange.
The only time I ever get anything good, including common familiar drops, from the coli is when im fodder blitzing for a dom push. When I want it, it never drops, no matter how long I spend in there. Whether it be 2 minutes or 2 days, nothing will happen to me. But when I'm fodder blitzing? 4 eggs, one elim, countless familiars. My pact with RNG is strange.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I get wegged. Always. I don’t do nests often, but for the last four times in my memory I’ve gotten wegged.
I get wegged. Always. I don’t do nests often, but for the last four times in my memory I’ve gotten wegged.
zhMvOXK.png
There are four multi-gaze lead/lead/cyans in existence. Three of them are from my breeding pairs.
All I want is a primal.
There are four multi-gaze lead/lead/cyans in existence. Three of them are from my breeding pairs.
All I want is a primal.
[quote name="218715" date="2020-07-07 09:12:44" ] [quote name="@Sorrowspark" date="2020-07-07 08:57:32" ] The only time I ever get anything good, including common familiar drops, from the coli is when im fodder blitzing for a dom push. When I want it, it never drops, no matter how long I spend in there. Whether it be 2 minutes or 2 days, nothing will happen to me. But when I'm fodder blitzing? 4 eggs, one elim, countless familiars. My pact with RNG is strange. [/quote] holy frick we must've fallen on the same curse, if ya ever get a cure, lemme know [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] [/quote] Same honestly. I don't have the heart to pick up Training Fields rn because I [i]know[/i] that I could have as many as 3,000 battles in there (and counting!) and it wouldn't give me a single egg— —But it gave me an egg last BSJ and I don't know what's my relationship status with that venue rn. >:0
218715 wrote on 2020-07-07 09:12:44:
@Sorrowspark wrote on 2020-07-07 08:57:32:
holy frick we must've fallen on the same curse, if ya ever get a cure, lemme know

Same honestly. I don't have the heart to pick up Training Fields rn because I know that I could have as many as 3,000 battles in there (and counting!) and it wouldn't give me a single egg—

—But it gave me an egg last BSJ and I don't know what's my relationship status with that venue rn. >:0
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
i have very, very bad coli luck. I have only ever received one boss in my entire coli grinding experience, and never an egg.
I dont care too much because I dont really do coli for coli? I do it while listening to podcasts so I have something to focus on. but
yeah
i have very, very bad coli luck. I have only ever received one boss in my entire coli grinding experience, and never an egg.
I dont care too much because I dont really do coli for coli? I do it while listening to podcasts so I have something to focus on. but
yeah
I have this curse where I get every rare thing ever except the thing I want.
Egg?
Did you say vista, apparel, 20 fams, gene scroll and rally stone?
I have this curse where I get every rare thing ever except the thing I want.
Egg?
Did you say vista, apparel, 20 fams, gene scroll and rally stone?
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10