Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on Cherub gene?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I never thought I'd see people saying Cherub is underrated. It was pretty popular several years ago and I still see it used pretty frequently. Personally, I love it. I just wish it did the accent color thing like Jaguar and Python, because it would be even more striking with more contrast.
I never thought I'd see people saying Cherub is underrated. It was pretty popular several years ago and I still see it used pretty frequently. Personally, I love it. I just wish it did the accent color thing like Jaguar and Python, because it would be even more striking with more contrast.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
One of my favorites! If I don't have a good primary for a dragon, chances are they'll end up with cherub lol.
One of my favorites! If I don't have a good primary for a dragon, chances are they'll end up with cherub lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I absolutely love it! (as you can see from my lair)
I've been trying to branch out to different pri genes though because I've just now realized how many cherub dragons I have. But in my experience, cherub just works with everything and its such a guilty pleasure
I absolutely love it! (as you can see from my lair)
I've been trying to branch out to different pri genes though because I've just now realized how many cherub dragons I have. But in my experience, cherub just works with everything and its such a guilty pleasure
o1jrXWY.png
You can pry Orca Cherub from my cold dead hands it is a godsend

I really like cherub, especially on nocs, faes, and skydancers. It's a personal favorite and if I can't find another primary gene that works with the look I'm going for, I'll almost always choose cherub for the patterns alone. It's a good gene if you don't wanna use a ton of apparel because it's so busy. (Does anyone else remember when Cherub/Peregrine was a hugely popular combo or was I imagining it this whole time?)

Cherub and clown are both personal favorites when it comes to the older genes, but they've both fallen from grace quite a bit, unfortunately. I still use them all the time though.
You can pry Orca Cherub from my cold dead hands it is a godsend

I really like cherub, especially on nocs, faes, and skydancers. It's a personal favorite and if I can't find another primary gene that works with the look I'm going for, I'll almost always choose cherub for the patterns alone. It's a good gene if you don't wanna use a ton of apparel because it's so busy. (Does anyone else remember when Cherub/Peregrine was a hugely popular combo or was I imagining it this whole time?)

Cherub and clown are both personal favorites when it comes to the older genes, but they've both fallen from grace quite a bit, unfortunately. I still use them all the time though.
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

I love cherub!! I have a few scries with it and I'm love it v much when I can make it work well
Nascent
Not Found
Lolita
I love cherub!! I have a few scries with it and I'm love it v much when I can make it work well
Nascent
Not Found
Lolita
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
i like it! i only got one dragon with it right now, tho she needed cherub because [i]spirals[/i] :3c [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55583758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555838/55583758_350.png[/img][/url]
i like it!

i only got one dragon with it right now, tho

she needed cherub because spirals :3c

55583758_350.png
I have 600 permadragons and not one of them has cherub so I guess I'm not a fan.
I have 600 permadragons and not one of them has cherub so I guess I'm not a fan.
April showers bring forth May flowers
it's a gene. sometimes it works. sometimes it doesn't.
it's a gene. sometimes it works. sometimes it doesn't.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I love it myself. It's very whimsical and playful which can be terrifying if used on evil dragons. I love the swirls and the look, but it's got to fit the dragon.
I love it myself. It's very whimsical and playful which can be terrifying if used on evil dragons. I love the swirls and the look, but it's got to fit the dragon.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
clown is better. im firm on that
clown is better. im firm on that
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13