Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on Cherub gene?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
One of my absolute favourite genes, I love it :)
It is very detailed and have a cool pattern with different elements, I love how it makes a cool effect on the face like jaguar do around the eyes :3
I think it’s a little underestimated, it can look gorgeous in a lot of ways, it’s sad to see it almost only on fodder dragons ;( or rarely others, maybe because it exist since long and people tend to forget it?!?
One of my absolute favourite genes, I love it :)
It is very detailed and have a cool pattern with different elements, I love how it makes a cool effect on the face like jaguar do around the eyes :3
I think it’s a little underestimated, it can look gorgeous in a lot of ways, it’s sad to see it almost only on fodder dragons ;( or rarely others, maybe because it exist since long and people tend to forget it?!?
[quote name="Grail" date="2020-07-06 15:45:57" ] I thought people really liked the gene and it was overused XD. Kinda shook that it's a little debated. I like the contrast it has with many colors!!! [/quote] It was- when it first came out. Nowadays the dragon community's got their sights on other patterns to decorate with! I think it's pretty nice, although it's hard to erase the outdated preconception of it being "overrated" or what-have-you, similar to the above poster. It wasn't ever a super big favorite of mine; it came off as a less-naturalistic Clown, I think. Still, then and now, it has its uses :>
Grail wrote on 2020-07-06 15:45:57:
I thought people really liked the gene and it was overused XD.

Kinda shook that it's a little debated. I like the contrast it has with many colors!!!

It was- when it first came out. Nowadays the dragon community's got their sights on other patterns to decorate with!

I think it's pretty nice, although it's hard to erase the outdated preconception of it being "overrated" or what-have-you, similar to the above poster. It wasn't ever a super big favorite of mine; it came off as a less-naturalistic Clown, I think. Still, then and now, it has its uses :>
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Cherub is one of my favorite genes. I like it more than most gem genes. The swirls and stripes are what I love most about it!
Cherub is one of my favorite genes. I like it more than most gem genes. The swirls and stripes are what I love most about it!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
One of my favourites

Love what it does to the tail
One of my favourites

Love what it does to the tail
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous, perfect
it provides a lighter/brighter tone on many colors that otherwise would not match :)
beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous, perfect
it provides a lighter/brighter tone on many colors that otherwise would not match :)
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
I love it! Cherub can be so cute on your bubbly kind dragons. Here's one of my dragons that would not look the same without the gene! [img]https://i.imgur.com/IvvNbcB.png[/img]
I love it! Cherub can be so cute on your bubbly kind dragons. Here's one of my dragons that would not look the same without the gene!
IvvNbcB.png
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
I like it! Works really good with brown shades in my opinion. And sky, cause the light blue and white reminds me of blue jays.

I haven’t had a cherub dragon in years though, i can never find one with a gene/colour combo I like!
I like it! Works really good with brown shades in my opinion. And sky, cause the light blue and white reminds me of blue jays.

I haven’t had a cherub dragon in years though, i can never find one with a gene/colour combo I like!
Untitled_Artwork.png
it looks really pretty! personally, i think it looks best on pearlcatchers.
it looks really pretty! personally, i think it looks best on pearlcatchers.
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
i like it sometimes, for some reason it has this kind of Shadow? feeling to it, maybe becayse the swirls and stripes. for a long time this dragon had that gene instead but when I came back from a long hiatus I liked falcon [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=16&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=16&winggene=12&wings=6&auth=2d0f997455a7e428d5c627cc382731f08bff162b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=16&winggene=12&wings=6&auth=4f658f5d48ca05e697e54ba194133894f86117af&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
i like it sometimes,

for some reason it has this kind of Shadow? feeling to it, maybe becayse the swirls and stripes.

for a long time this dragon had that gene instead but when I came back from a long hiatus I liked falcon

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=16&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=16&winggene=12&wings=6&auth=2d0f997455a7e428d5c627cc382731f08bff162b&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=16&winggene=12&wings=6&auth=4f658f5d48ca05e697e54ba194133894f86117af&dummyext=prev.png

A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I like it! Actually, my avi dragon has cherub. Here she is, without her apparel- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=7&winggene=13&wings=97&auth=0025233ce2b4b44c1918585145d52bb3bef874a1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Because of the small size of my lair, I only have two dragons with the gene, but chances are I’ll get more in the future.
I like it! Actually, my avi dragon has cherub. Here she is, without her apparel-

dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=7&winggene=13&wings=97&auth=0025233ce2b4b44c1918585145d52bb3bef874a1&dummyext=prev.png

Because of the small size of my lair, I only have two dragons with the gene, but chances are I’ll get more in the future.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13