Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on Cherub gene?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Just wondering! :D

Feel free to explain why you love it or hate it!
Just wondering! :D

Feel free to explain why you love it or hate it!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Not a fan.
Not a fan.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I think it's pretty! And a bit underrated, but I wish it had more accent colors involved
I think it's pretty! And a bit underrated, but I wish it had more accent colors involved
It's not really a favorite of mine, but like pretty much all genes, it depends on the dragon it's put on.
It's not really a favorite of mine, but like pretty much all genes, it depends on the dragon it's put on.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Good.
Good.
I think it's very underrated, it is so pretty but most people I know don't like it at all
I think it's very underrated, it is so pretty but most people I know don't like it at all
i really like star wars ok
I avoid it. I do not like the candy cane stripes on the tails, it just looks so icky to me. I do not like the candy cane stripes on the Banescales either.
I avoid it. I do not like the candy cane stripes on the tails, it just looks so icky to me. I do not like the candy cane stripes on the Banescales either.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
A big fan, unfortunately the patterns can clash with a number of genes, apparel, and/or accents V_V BUT I still like it! Dont use it near as much as I should
A big fan, unfortunately the patterns can clash with a number of genes, apparel, and/or accents V_V BUT I still like it! Dont use it near as much as I should
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
I like it, it looks very whimsical! Several of my g1 projects have it. I’ve seen a lot of people say they dislike it as much as Clown though ):
I like it, it looks very whimsical! Several of my g1 projects have it. I’ve seen a lot of people say they dislike it as much as Clown though ):
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
I thought people really liked the gene and it was overused XD.

Kinda shook that it's a little debated. I like the contrast it has with many colors!!!
I thought people really liked the gene and it was overused XD.

Kinda shook that it's a little debated. I like the contrast it has with many colors!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13