Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Round-the-World Trip Complete!
1 2 3
I joined FR in summer of 2013, and at the end of 2014 I decided to start a round-the-world tour of all the Flights of Sornieth, starting with Earth flight! After that, I hit Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, and last, Plague, keeping one baby born to the clan from each Flight. I stopped back in Wind halfway through my journey to touch base with my Windy friends, and now, in summer of 2020, I am finally home in Wind again. Wind is still my favorite clan, but a special shout-out to Nature and Shadow for making a newbie feel particularly welcome! All the other Flights were really cool too, and surprised me in various ways (like how I thought Water would get overwhelmingly blue after a while, but it grew on me!). I really enjoyed my wanders, and felt it appropriate for a Wind clan to travel. Though I don't play much anymore, it was great to log back in to bring my dragons home. [emoji=heart size=1] If you'd like to visit my Flight Children, they're all over in my Hibernal Den in the second tab! Or you can see them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2884206/3#post_45854812]on page three here[/url]. Thanks, devs, for making it possible to switch flights. It's honestly been one of my favorite parts of playing. [emoji=tundra love size=1] [b]EDIT: Omgosh, on the first day back in Wind, I spent all my gathering turns in Scavenge and got AN EGG. DO I HATCH OR DO I SELL TO REPLENISH MY GEMS O_O[/b]
I joined FR in summer of 2013, and at the end of 2014 I decided to start a round-the-world tour of all the Flights of Sornieth, starting with Earth flight! After that, I hit Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, and last, Plague, keeping one baby born to the clan from each Flight. I stopped back in Wind halfway through my journey to touch base with my Windy friends, and now, in summer of 2020, I am finally home in Wind again.

Wind is still my favorite clan, but a special shout-out to Nature and Shadow for making a newbie feel particularly welcome! All the other Flights were really cool too, and surprised me in various ways (like how I thought Water would get overwhelmingly blue after a while, but it grew on me!).

I really enjoyed my wanders, and felt it appropriate for a Wind clan to travel. Though I don't play much anymore, it was great to log back in to bring my dragons home.

If you'd like to visit my Flight Children, they're all over in my Hibernal Den in the second tab! Or you can see them on page three here.

Thanks, devs, for making it possible to switch flights. It's honestly been one of my favorite parts of playing.

EDIT: Omgosh, on the first day back in Wind, I spent all my gathering turns in Scavenge and got AN EGG.

DO I HATCH OR DO I SELL TO REPLENISH MY GEMS O_O
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
:D Yay congrats that's a lot of dedication.
We remember when flight changes were introduced and people were talking about how long it would take to visit all flights. Kinda weird thinking that it's now actually happened :D
:D Yay congrats that's a lot of dedication.
We remember when flight changes were introduced and people were talking about how long it would take to visit all flights. Kinda weird thinking that it's now actually happened :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Congrats! That’s quite a feat!
Congrats! That’s quite a feat!
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
It is kind of wild! I know several other people were doing it, but I don't know how far along they are on their journeys. :)
It is kind of wild! I know several other people were doing it, but I don't know how far along they are on their journeys. :)
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
That is some serious dedication.
That is some serious dedication.
Y3kY2LN.png
Once upon a newbie's dream I thought that this journey was not one anyone would complete in my time here on FR. I was wrong. Mega congrats! This is a huge accomplishment, and I commend that sheer amount of dedication you put into this. [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2]
Once upon a newbie's dream I thought that this journey was not one anyone would complete in my time here on FR.

I was wrong.

Mega congrats! This is a huge accomplishment, and I commend that sheer amount of dedication you put into this.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
What a neat project! Had to go check out your Flight children. Pretty cool!
What a neat project! Had to go check out your Flight children. Pretty cool!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
@218715 Thank you!

@Shian It was actually fun? It gave me something to look forward to every six months. :)

@Sorrowspark I have been sneaking around on my quest for six years! Without anyone realizing it. Lol :D

@Foa My most amusing one, I think, is the Shadow child because she's so light and fluffy, lol
@218715 Thank you!

@Shian It was actually fun? It gave me something to look forward to every six months. :)

@Sorrowspark I have been sneaking around on my quest for six years! Without anyone realizing it. Lol :D

@Foa My most amusing one, I think, is the Shadow child because she's so light and fluffy, lol

wow thats so cool!! never heard of someone doing that before. glad u had fun!!
wow thats so cool!! never heard of someone doing that before. glad u had fun!!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

whoa that’s awesome! congrats!
whoa that’s awesome! congrats!
1 2 3