Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone even read lore??
1 2 3
i've never read anyone else's lore. mainly because the font is always WAY too stylistic and tiny to the point i don't even want to bother. but the short answer is no, honestly. lore is just for you more than anyone else
i've never read anyone else's lore. mainly because the font is always WAY too stylistic and tiny to the point i don't even want to bother. but the short answer is no, honestly. lore is just for you more than anyone else
poem shop
writing prompts
yes people read lore
but if youre writing it for other people to look at then idk.
it should just be a thing for yourself to enjoy doing
yes people read lore
but if youre writing it for other people to look at then idk.
it should just be a thing for yourself to enjoy doing
I'll read any canon lore FR's releases, I enjoy it.
Other peoples... it depends on how long it is. If I get smacked with a book in the bio, I'm probably going to give it a pass.
Making my own, I don't care if others see it or not, it's because I want to do it.
I'll read any canon lore FR's releases, I enjoy it.
Other peoples... it depends on how long it is. If I get smacked with a book in the bio, I'm probably going to give it a pass.
Making my own, I don't care if others see it or not, it's because I want to do it.
4QFtgPW.png
I read lore if it's something that catches my attention! Like if someone has an interesting snippet on their profile, or has an aesthetic that makes me want to investigate (ie a lair of eldritch looking dragons because I love that stuff), then I will!
I read lore if it's something that catches my attention! Like if someone has an interesting snippet on their profile, or has an aesthetic that makes me want to investigate (ie a lair of eldritch looking dragons because I love that stuff), then I will!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3