Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone even read lore??
1 2 3
Hey! I didn't know where to post this, so I'll post it here! Just a quick thing to ask, does anyone even read lore anymore? Or is it just a thing to put and hope someone bothers to look at??
Hey! I didn't know where to post this, so I'll post it here! Just a quick thing to ask, does anyone even read lore anymore? Or is it just a thing to put and hope someone bothers to look at??
UZVTEBc.png[/center]
I read a bit of FR lore but I get slack pretty quick.
I read a bit of FR lore but I get slack pretty quick.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I like reading the lore for dragons that catch my interest. If it is to long though I usually dont get to finish it.
I like reading the lore for dragons that catch my interest. If it is to long though I usually dont get to finish it.
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
It depends on the day. Katalist's lore is amazing
It depends on the day. Katalist's lore is amazing
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
I read my friend’s lore
That’s about it I would say
Writing lore is really for me and my own enjoyment of the game
I read my friend’s lore
That’s about it I would say
Writing lore is really for me and my own enjoyment of the game
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
i've read all the FR lore and my best friend's lore
but other people's lore i don't really look at
personal lore really is just for yourself
i've read all the FR lore and my best friend's lore
but other people's lore i don't really look at
personal lore really is just for yourself
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I don't read FR lore, but I read- and love reading- player lore. The longer the better.
I don't read FR lore, but I read- and love reading- player lore. The longer the better.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
not as much as i used to (other than traveling dragons') and i doubt anyone reads mine in return but it's fun for me to write. i like to think that some of my friends do, at least. creating characters out of my dragons is really one of the reasons why i love this game so much
not as much as i used to (other than traveling dragons') and i doubt anyone reads mine in return but it's fun for me to write. i like to think that some of my friends do, at least. creating characters out of my dragons is really one of the reasons why i love this game so much
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
i love to read shorter bits of lore or individual dragons' lore but i usually get bored if its more than a few paragraphs per dragon :')) it's just daunting
i love to read shorter bits of lore or individual dragons' lore but i usually get bored if its more than a few paragraphs per dragon :')) it's just daunting
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I tend to wander around the site and click through people's dragons and pages and if something really catches my eye, I will definitely read or sometimes even ask people about it if I'm curious.
I tend to wander around the site and click through people's dragons and pages and if something really catches my eye, I will definitely read or sometimes even ask people about it if I'm curious.
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

1 2 3