Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcanist got downgraded
1 2 3 4 5
Loot at him now [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/11_350.png[/img][/url] Vs him before [img]https://i.ibb.co/X45G9YZ/Capture-d-e-cran-2020-06-24-a-16-10-38.png[/img] He used to have runes of every element around his head, which I thought was a nice touch, but now he doesn't. Does anyone know when it happened? Also, what do the new runes say? Is it text that can be translated? Looks like the same alphabet Homestuck used for the Trolls, so it probably can. My theory is since he oppened the Forbidden Portal, now the other deities don't want anything to do with him anymore. Discuss.
Loot at him now
11_350.png

Vs him before
Capture-d-e-cran-2020-06-24-a-16-10-38.png

He used to have runes of every element around his head, which I thought was a nice touch, but now he doesn't. Does anyone know when it happened?
Also, what do the new runes say? Is it text that can be translated? Looks like the same alphabet Homestuck used for the Trolls, so it probably can.

My theory is since he oppened the Forbidden Portal, now the other deities don't want anything to do with him anymore.

Discuss.
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
[quote name="VonGacy" date="2020-06-24 07:13:56" ] My theory is since he oppened the Forbidden Portal, now the other deities don't want anything to do with him anymore. [/quote] Bold of you to assume they wanted anything to do with him BEFORE the portal.
VonGacy wrote on 2020-06-24 07:13:56:
My theory is since he oppened the Forbidden Portal, now the other deities don't want anything to do with him anymore.

Bold of you to assume they wanted anything to do with him BEFORE the portal.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2020-06-24 07:15:31" ] [quote name="VonGacy" date="2020-06-24 07:13:56" ] My theory is since he oppened the Forbidden Portal, now the other deities don't want anything to do with him anymore. [/quote] Bold of you to assume they wanted anything to do with him BEFORE the portal. [/quote] True. Maybe he used the runes that were around his head to open said portal, since we can see them on the venue background. (As can be seen here [gamedb stage=22])
SheridanCharon wrote on 2020-06-24 07:15:31:
VonGacy wrote on 2020-06-24 07:13:56:

Bold of you to assume they wanted anything to do with him BEFORE the portal.

True. Maybe he used the runes that were around his head to open said portal, since we can see them on the venue background. (As can be seen here Forbidden Portal)
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
stop giving me more reasons to move to wind godammit

That or he has two sepreate halos he has because he's all about that fashion baby
stop giving me more reasons to move to wind godammit

That or he has two sepreate halos he has because he's all about that fashion baby
l5KIkf4.png
Hmm some of the runes in his halo remind me of the daedric language from the Elder Scrolls series. The O in particular. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DMoF6AC.jpg[/img]
Hmm some of the runes in his halo remind me of the daedric language from the Elder Scrolls series. The O in particular.

DMoF6AC.jpg
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Also to note that this halo was on the jigsaw puzzle as well [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/6/6c/Puzzle_Arcanist.jpg[/img]
Also to note that this halo was on the jigsaw puzzle as well

Puzzle_Arcanist.jpg
l5KIkf4.png
I tried decoding it and it doesn't seem to say anything significant
I tried decoding it and it doesn't seem to say anything significant
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Arcanist is a daedric prince confirmed
[quote name="Charias" date="2020-06-24 07:25:43" ] Arcanist is a daedric prince confirmed [/quote] That's the answer, isn't it? This is all just an elaborate crossover and the Arcanist is Alduin or something.
Charias wrote on 2020-06-24 07:25:43:

That's the answer, isn't it? This is all just an elaborate crossover and the Arcanist is Alduin or something.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Yes I recognised the runes on the outer ring from Homestuck, but Homestuck uses the daedic alphabet from the Elder Scrolls as horrorsilk said.
Tried decoding it and I got :
q werer ke??rio oioqwejiq ?el wererio oioqwe er were?

Pls correct me if you think this is wrong. This may be jibberish, or it may be a coded message.

Does anyone know where the runes from the inner ring are from?
Yes I recognised the runes on the outer ring from Homestuck, but Homestuck uses the daedic alphabet from the Elder Scrolls as horrorsilk said.
Tried decoding it and I got :
q werer ke??rio oioqwejiq ?el wererio oioqwe er were?

Pls correct me if you think this is wrong. This may be jibberish, or it may be a coded message.

Does anyone know where the runes from the inner ring are from?
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
1 2 3 4 5