Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69
I would like to suggest moving the like button to the upper right hand corner??? I've already accidentally clicked to like a derg and accidentally clicked the scene... I feel like its far more normal in the upper right hand corner.
I would like to suggest moving the like button to the upper right hand corner??? I've already accidentally clicked to like a derg and accidentally clicked the scene... I feel like its far more normal in the upper right hand corner.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-24 06:41:11" ] [font=courier]Some of the longer gene names (especially for ancient breeds) were causing some issues with text and line breaks. We made a quick update to address that. [/quote] [font=courier]That was the quickest fix I've ever seen, bravo!! Again, incredible job on the profiles <3
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-24 06:41:11:
Some of the longer gene names (especially for ancient breeds) were causing some issues with text and line breaks. We made a quick update to address that.

That was the quickest fix I've ever seen, bravo!! Again, incredible job on the profiles <3
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Good job!
Good job!
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
[quote name="hydde" date="2020-06-24 06:12:50" ] [font=courier]Amazing update, thank you! I'm loving it! However, there's one tiny nitpick. Some genes don't fit in the Genetics section anymore and shift in a weird manner, like Gnarlhorns here: [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/nLCCLBK/image.jpg[/img][/center] [font=courier]Maybe consider breaking very long gene names into two lines? Other options are making the font smaller or shortening the gene names like "Gnarlhorns (Gaol.)" [/quote] @hydde I think that maybe either removing the color squares or the P,S,T icons would fix that! Hmmm
hydde wrote on 2020-06-24 06:12:50:
Amazing update, thank you! I'm loving it! However, there's one tiny nitpick. Some genes don't fit in the Genetics section anymore and shift in a weird manner, like Gnarlhorns here:

image.jpg

Maybe consider breaking very long gene names into two lines? Other options are making the font smaller or shortening the gene names like "Gnarlhorns (Gaol.)"

@hydde I think that maybe either removing the color squares or the P,S,T icons would fix that! Hmmm
Art_shop.png
I definitely prefer this layout, I think it looks nice. Thanks ~
I definitely prefer this layout, I think it looks nice. Thanks ~
VVM4XuM.png
This is much cleaner! Thank you, FR!
This is much cleaner! Thank you, FR!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Thank you for taking in feedback and adjusting the profile pages, they look so good! You even made changes beyond the general layout, what an awesome update. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for taking in feedback and adjusting the profile pages, they look so good! You even made changes beyond the general layout, what an awesome update.
[quote name="@Looshiana" date="2020-06-24 06:48:33" ] [quote name="hydde" date="2020-06-24 06:12:50" ] [font=courier]Amazing update, thank you! I'm loving it! However, there's one tiny nitpick. Some genes don't fit in the Genetics section anymore and shift in a weird manner, like Gnarlhorns here: [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/nLCCLBK/image.jpg[/img][/center] [font=courier]Maybe consider breaking very long gene names into two lines? Other options are making the font smaller or shortening the gene names like "Gnarlhorns (Gaol.)" [/quote] [font=courier]@ hydde I think that maybe either removing the color squares or the P,S,T icons would fix that! Hmmm [/quote] [font=courier]Seems like it's already fixed, the color squares are a bit thinner now!
@Looshiana wrote on 2020-06-24 06:48:33:
hydde wrote on 2020-06-24 06:12:50:
Amazing update, thank you! I'm loving it! However, there's one tiny nitpick. Some genes don't fit in the Genetics section anymore and shift in a weird manner, like Gnarlhorns here:

image.jpg

Maybe consider breaking very long gene names into two lines? Other options are making the font smaller or shortening the gene names like "Gnarlhorns (Gaol.)"

@ hydde I think that maybe either removing the color squares or the P,S,T icons would fix that! Hmmm

Seems like it's already fixed, the color squares are a bit thinner now!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Hello everyone! If you have suggestions please post them in the Suggestions forum. By posting them in the appropriate forum, they won't be buried under other replies and can have focused discussion on the suggestion itself. Thank you!
Hello everyone! If you have suggestions please post them in the Suggestions forum. By posting them in the appropriate forum, they won't be buried under other replies and can have focused discussion on the suggestion itself. Thank you!
AMAZING! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] You all took most of the ideas suggested and updated the profiles with them. Very AMAZING. Thank you! You guys are the best!
AMAZING!

You all took most of the ideas suggested and updated the profiles with them. Very AMAZING.

Thank you! You guys are the best!
6NDVAGQ.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69