Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69
Wow, this looks so much better. Much nicer flow and arrangement. Love it! [emoji=guardian star size=1]
Wow, this looks so much better. Much nicer flow and arrangement. Love it!
MGFJ8fc.png AnUIqXY.png xLfa2Pa.png kwqLYV5.pngFyiyiOg.png
I'm in love with this new version! I liked the original revamp, but there were a few details I thought would take some time getting used to. The new layout really helps focus the attention on the dragon itself, and that's great! Also, individual broadcast messages ! [emoji=spiral star size=2]
I'm in love with this new version! I liked the original revamp, but there were a few details I thought would take some time getting used to.
The new layout really helps focus the attention on the dragon itself, and that's great!

Also, individual broadcast messages !
I really like some of these changes! Thanks guys.

This could be really great or offputting haha:
"You may now designate a "broadcast message" (similar to the clan profile) to each of your dragons. This broadcast message will overwrite the default text in the profile page blurb just below your dragon's name. These broadcast messages will also display in the dragon's tooltip."
I really like some of these changes! Thanks guys.

This could be really great or offputting haha:
"You may now designate a "broadcast message" (similar to the clan profile) to each of your dragons. This broadcast message will overwrite the default text in the profile page blurb just below your dragon's name. These broadcast messages will also display in the dragon's tooltip."
i really love the new profiles! thank you guys for these changes! :)
i really love the new profiles! thank you guys for these changes! :)
0677d28e5c7d748a94f0cc9f5cfeb8825de80127.png2d8db2ee5c9e2266d3425f09c21323c59cdb60f1.png xxx x
hound
he/him
+3 fr
gnasher of teeth and lover of rat kings
Oh man I liked the updated profiles already but the new changes are extra niiiiiiceeee[emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=guardian love size=1] thank you!
Oh man I liked the updated profiles already but the new changes are extra niiiiiiceeee thank you!
UEKFohX.png
Although I liked the old profiles before the update layout-wise, this revision gets rid of a lot of the clutter and is far more tolerable.
Although I liked the old profiles before the update layout-wise, this revision gets rid of a lot of the clutter and is far more tolerable.
FfsFHyt.png
THANK YOU FR. Very cool!!

edit:

I can finally continue playing without having to constantly look at that likes counter and get a yikes in my anxiety... thank you so so much...
THANK YOU FR. Very cool!!

edit:

I can finally continue playing without having to constantly look at that likes counter and get a yikes in my anxiety... thank you so so much...
7bfJZaP.png
I love all these changes and sincerely appreciate the team's willingness to implement player feedback. <3
I love all these changes and sincerely appreciate the team's willingness to implement player feedback. <3
hJWOfQK.png
thank you FR staff, for all of your hard work. I truly appreciate your dedication to solving these issues and the care that is present in your responses. it means a lot. <3

edit now that I have looked more closely: I cannot put into words why those icons next to the dragon info-lines (the little egg, P/S/T by the genes, etc) and the minimal/minimized placement of the sex symbol have lifted such a weight from my experience this morning. but they have, and that is why this all matters, in case anyone was unsure. accessibility considerations are so nuanced, and so vital.
thank you FR staff, for all of your hard work. I truly appreciate your dedication to solving these issues and the care that is present in your responses. it means a lot. <3

edit now that I have looked more closely: I cannot put into words why those icons next to the dragon info-lines (the little egg, P/S/T by the genes, etc) and the minimal/minimized placement of the sex symbol have lifted such a weight from my experience this morning. but they have, and that is why this all matters, in case anyone was unsure. accessibility considerations are so nuanced, and so vital.
emeOzA6.png
[quote name="Subdued" date="2020-06-24 06:38:04" ] How do you keep the middle section collapsed by default? [/quote] @Subdued Under 'customise', there's a little checkbox -- "Collapse dragon details for all profiles". Hope that helps! :)
Subdued wrote on 2020-06-24 06:38:04:
How do you keep the middle section collapsed by default?

@Subdued Under 'customise', there's a little checkbox -- "Collapse dragon details for all profiles". Hope that helps! :)
DSfRuAQ.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69