Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr has the neatest forums..
1 2 3 4
I really love that everything is organized so clearly, not to mention that the community is so warm and kind. :D I get easily lost and overwhelmed on other pet sites, but I very quickly learned how to get around here.
I really love that everything is organized so clearly, not to mention that the community is so warm and kind. :D I get easily lost and overwhelmed on other pet sites, but I very quickly learned how to get around here.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
I think it really helps that they have it organized by on-site and off-site topics, and that theres little blurbs describing each forums use. Makes it much less confusing
I think it really helps that they have it organized by on-site and off-site topics, and that theres little blurbs describing each forums use. Makes it much less confusing
[quote name="jolieke04" date="2020-06-16 03:23:15" ] lets EXPAND this praising of fr to not just the forums, but the site as a whole. i can find e v e r y t h i n g. im never lost! thats not just because im used to it, but also because the design is just so well!! most pet sites look so cluttered but fr is just ~sleek~ [/quote] T H I S ALL THE WAY
jolieke04 wrote on 2020-06-16 03:23:15:
lets EXPAND this praising of fr to not just the forums, but the site as a whole. i can find e v e r y t h i n g. im never lost! thats not just because im used to it, but also because the design is just so well!! most pet sites look so cluttered but fr is just ~sleek~
T H I S ALL THE WAY

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I completely agree! It's so easy to find the topics you're looking for on RF! And the fact that you can search in specific topics is so helpful!
I completely agree! It's so easy to find the topics you're looking for on RF! And the fact that you can search in specific topics is so helpful!

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
1 2 3 4