Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr has the neatest forums..
1 2 3 4
ikr??? i love the way frs forums are formatted. the signatures arent too distracting, threads are easy to navigate, vistas are a cool touch, and its such a breeze to post a reply or make a new thread. ugh i just love it
ikr??? i love the way frs forums are formatted. the signatures arent too distracting, threads are easy to navigate, vistas are a cool touch, and its such a breeze to post a reply or make a new thread. ugh i just love it
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
ikr! i love the forum categories, makes it easy to navigate!
ikr! i love the forum categories, makes it easy to navigate!
CUnQdgy.png
I thought I was the only one that thought this! I also like how FR has a limit on signature size because on other forums that lack one, it's hard to tell at first glance when their post begins and when it ends.
I thought I was the only one that thought this! I also like how FR has a limit on signature size because on other forums that lack one, it's hard to tell at first glance when their post begins and when it ends.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Until reading this thread, I actually never realized how clean it actually all is. Forums on other sites can be really messy, and even when they're organized, they could use some color-coding or other stuff to make it easier to differentiate between stuff (like where one post ends and the next one starts). Especially the signature thing isn't something I really thought about until right now. (I remember my Chickensmoothie days and how big and full of stuff signatures could be there, and I remember being somewhat disappointed at first when I realized that my FR signature was so limited in size.) The small, standardized size, while limiting, really is pretty nice when I think about it.
Until reading this thread, I actually never realized how clean it actually all is. Forums on other sites can be really messy, and even when they're organized, they could use some color-coding or other stuff to make it easier to differentiate between stuff (like where one post ends and the next one starts). Especially the signature thing isn't something I really thought about until right now. (I remember my Chickensmoothie days and how big and full of stuff signatures could be there, and I remember being somewhat disappointed at first when I realized that my FR signature was so limited in size.) The small, standardized size, while limiting, really is pretty nice when I think about it.
iIrk1Wj.png
I love how it's formatted. It's easy to understand and easy on the eyes. Also I'm not really scared to post stuff on here, whereas I'm terrified of other site's forums
I love how it's formatted. It's easy to understand and easy on the eyes. Also I'm not really scared to post stuff on here, whereas I'm terrified of other site's forums
FTuaU7Y.png

FR was my first forum experience, so I have been spoiled by the lovely people here.

FR was my first forum experience, so I have been spoiled by the lovely people here.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
The FR forums were good even before the update to the general appearance, I love it here.
And it's not only that, but folks are so nice here?? Like any other forum I would get blatantly ignored, even if I was just introducing myself. Here? not a problem
The FR forums were good even before the update to the general appearance, I love it here.
And it's not only that, but folks are so nice here?? Like any other forum I would get blatantly ignored, even if I was just introducing myself. Here? not a problem
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I know some clean forums, so I am not in awe, buuuut I am very very pleased and happy. What FR really does do the best is explaining its forum categories in a way that's aesthetically pleasing AND useful. That combination is rare : D

Kudos to nice shade of beige too.

(also, always limit signatures lol. some here i find distracting already haha.)
I know some clean forums, so I am not in awe, buuuut I am very very pleased and happy. What FR really does do the best is explaining its forum categories in a way that's aesthetically pleasing AND useful. That combination is rare : D

Kudos to nice shade of beige too.

(also, always limit signatures lol. some here i find distracting already haha.)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
[quote name="jolieke04" date="2020-06-16 03:23:15" ] lets EXPAND this praising of fr to not just the forums, but the site as a whole. i can find e v e r y t h i n g. im never lost! thats not just because im used to it, but also because the design is just so well!! most pet sites look so cluttered but fr is just ~sleek~ [/quote] [i]this[/i] ^^^^
jolieke04 wrote on 2020-06-16 03:23:15:
lets EXPAND this praising of fr to not just the forums, but the site as a whole. i can find e v e r y t h i n g. im never lost! thats not just because im used to it, but also because the design is just so well!! most pet sites look so cluttered but fr is just ~sleek~
this ^^^^
empyreal_minuets.png
The one thing that really gets me though is the differentiation of posts by making them either white or a subtle brown/tan. That slight difference works wonders on my poor brain when I'm trying to break up posts in my head.
The one thing that really gets me though is the differentiation of posts by making them either white or a subtle brown/tan. That slight difference works wonders on my poor brain when I'm trying to break up posts in my head.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
1 2 3 4