Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr has the neatest forums..
1 2 3 4
that ive ever seen. every other site, im confused when trying to find the right forum. but frs is so neat and clean, easy to understand (imo), and well made
that ive ever seen. every other site, im confused when trying to find the right forum. but frs is so neat and clean, easy to understand (imo), and well made
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
right? i've been playing fr for a long time and the fr forums were always easy for me to understand, they were pretty much the first forums i'd ever been active on. but later after i started going on chickensmoothie forums for example,, it was confusing to me? like i didn't know what topics were for what and it was complicated to even figure out how to post, let alone reply to someone,,, i like fr's pinging and quoting system, i understood it fairly quickly. after being on these forums for so long i can't stand any other system fkdjhfdkjghfd
also the signatures and avatars and vistas are aesthetically pleasing and customizable, which i love, but not in a way that it looks cluttered. you can have all kinds of fun things in your signature but they're not gigantic and in your face like, say, chickensmoothie's (yes i am just comparing fr to cs at this point). i used to hate the size limit in the signature but after seeing other forums it's much better this way imo
right? i've been playing fr for a long time and the fr forums were always easy for me to understand, they were pretty much the first forums i'd ever been active on. but later after i started going on chickensmoothie forums for example,, it was confusing to me? like i didn't know what topics were for what and it was complicated to even figure out how to post, let alone reply to someone,,, i like fr's pinging and quoting system, i understood it fairly quickly. after being on these forums for so long i can't stand any other system fkdjhfdkjghfd
also the signatures and avatars and vistas are aesthetically pleasing and customizable, which i love, but not in a way that it looks cluttered. you can have all kinds of fun things in your signature but they're not gigantic and in your face like, say, chickensmoothie's (yes i am just comparing fr to cs at this point). i used to hate the size limit in the signature but after seeing other forums it's much better this way imo
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
^^^

preach
^^^

preach
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Ikr? It's so cool that they actually organize them based on the topics that could be discussed in the website among the players.
Ikr? It's so cool that they actually organize them based on the topics that could be discussed in the website among the players.
Lo0UHoX.jpg
very true, ive played other pet sites and avoided or couldnt find the forums since they were hard to find and figure out
very true, ive played other pet sites and avoided or couldnt find the forums since they were hard to find and figure out
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
I struggle to break 30 posts and feel horribly awkward and nervous posting literally everywhere but here.
FR forums are really a wonder.
I struggle to break 30 posts and feel horribly awkward and nervous posting literally everywhere but here.
FR forums are really a wonder.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I disagree! I think there needs to be a category exclusively for memes.
All of it fermented, finely aged, into a compact compilation.
Imagine the chaos, the beauty of such eye-cringe-candy, that would make me cry.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[quote name="Hisscale" date="2020-06-15 20:52:28" ] I disagree! I think there needs to be a category exclusively for memes. All of it fermented, finely aged, into a compact compilation. Imagine the chaos, the beauty of such eye-cringe-candy, that would make me cry. [/quote] But then people would never come out of there... We would lose them forever to the memes.
Hisscale wrote on 2020-06-15 20:52:28:
But then people would never come out of there...

We would lose them forever to the memes.
4UUQPPZ.gif
[quote name="VoxxVoleur" date="2020-06-15 21:07:05" ] [quote name="Hisscale" date="2020-06-15 20:52:28" ] I disagree! I think there needs to be a category exclusively for memes. All of it fermented, finely aged, into a compact compilation. Imagine the chaos, the beauty of such eye-cringe-candy, that would make me cry. [/quote] But then people would never come out of there... We would lose them forever to the memes. [/quote] Imagine the paradise, so close to the blinding light. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
VoxxVoleur wrote on 2020-06-15 21:07:05:

Imagine the paradise, so close to the blinding light.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[quote name="Hisscale" date="2020-06-15 21:08:27" ] [quote name="VoxxVoleur" date="2020-06-15 21:07:05" ] [quote name="Hisscale" date="2020-06-15 20:52:28" ] I disagree! I think there needs to be a category exclusively for memes. All of it fermented, finely aged, into a compact compilation. Imagine the chaos, the beauty of such eye-cringe-candy, that would make me cry. [/quote] But then people would never come out of there... We would lose them forever to the memes. [/quote] Imagine the paradise, so close to the blinding light. [emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] I would gladly be the moth flying into the meme forum of a flaming torch and if such a thing were ever released and hope that this timeline is the one that gets this feature and also yes, FR got forums sooooo right!! Add that to the list of reasons why FR is just so great!! :D
Hisscale wrote on 2020-06-15 21:08:27:
VoxxVoleur wrote on 2020-06-15 21:07:05:

Imagine the paradise, so close to the blinding light.
I would gladly be the moth flying into the meme forum of a flaming torch and if such a thing were ever released and hope that this timeline is the one that gets this feature

and also yes, FR got forums sooooo right!! Add that to the list of reasons why FR is just so great!! :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
1 2 3 4