Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flights do you think vibe
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Calyypso" date="2020-06-14 09:47:10" ] i vibe witg eveyrthing [/quote]
Calyypso wrote on 2020-06-14 09:47:10:
i vibe witg eveyrthing
3Lr6Rsp.png
okay but consider: earth + nature have that good good succulent aesthetic òvò also, i think natures sort of “grow through anything in your path” vibe would pair well with surviving the rough/difficult conditions of the earth domain! but in general im loving all these concepts for how the flights overlap, opposing ones like nature/plague are especially interesting :}
okay but consider: earth + nature have that good good succulent aesthetic òvò also, i think natures sort of “grow through anything in your path” vibe would pair well with surviving the rough/difficult conditions of the earth domain! but in general im loving all these concepts for how the flights overlap, opposing ones like nature/plague are especially interesting :}
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
Fire and Lightning are in a very profitable business relationship, but Lightning is getting concerned about the uprising disrupting their supply chain!

As for Fire's friends? Probably Wind. They're the classic extra friend and chill friend combo that balance each other out. Wind loves Fire's energy and that they're always up for an adventure while Fire appreciates Wind for helping them calm down after getting all wound up. They're also huge dorks together.
Fire and Lightning are in a very profitable business relationship, but Lightning is getting concerned about the uprising disrupting their supply chain!

As for Fire's friends? Probably Wind. They're the classic extra friend and chill friend combo that balance each other out. Wind loves Fire's energy and that they're always up for an adventure while Fire appreciates Wind for helping them calm down after getting all wound up. They're also huge dorks together.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Earth and Nature or Nature and Light, just because theyre common aesthetics I see mixed together
Earth and Nature or Nature and Light, just because theyre common aesthetics I see mixed together
Anyone who's ever seen Annihilation will know precisely what I mean when I state that Plague and Arcane probably get along f a b u l o u s l y.
Anyone who's ever seen Annihilation will know precisely what I mean when I state that Plague and Arcane probably get along f a b u l o u s l y.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2020-06-14 21:17:23" ] Anyone who's ever seen Annihilation will know precisely what I mean when I state that Plague and Arcane probably get along f a b u l o u s l y. [/quote] lmao agreed! And the Arcane & Plague territories are right next to each other. Who knows what kind of collaborative [s]abominations[/s] [i]experiments[/i] were created on the border? I do like the idea of Arcane and Lightning vibing together, too. There's a general love of science (and spreadsheets lol) that is present in both flights.
Madarakita wrote on 2020-06-14 21:17:23:

lmao agreed! And the Arcane & Plague territories are right next to each other. Who knows what kind of collaborative abominations experiments were created on the border?

I do like the idea of Arcane and Lightning vibing together, too. There's a general love of science (and spreadsheets lol) that is present in both flights.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
[quote name="Rolyo" date="2020-06-14 11:38:07" ] i don't think ice gets along with anybody we're too isolationist lmao [/quote] you could say y’all are ICEolationist i feel like earth and fire could vibe because of the jewelry aspects (mining gemstones and ores and metalworking)
Rolyo wrote on 2020-06-14 11:38:07:
i don't think ice gets along with anybody we're too isolationist lmao
you could say y’all are ICEolationist

i feel like earth and fire could vibe because of the jewelry aspects (mining gemstones and ores and metalworking)
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
[quote name="BeLeaf" date="2020-06-14 09:48:40" ] I know that plague and nature are supposed to have some sort of rivalry, but I feel like they could also get along really well because they have a lot of overlap. [/quote] IS THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!! *runs around yodeling tlk's song*
BeLeaf wrote on 2020-06-14 09:48:40:
I know that plague and nature are supposed to have some sort of rivalry, but I feel like they could also get along really well because they have a lot of overlap.

IS THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!

*runs around yodeling tlk's song*
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Ice and water.
Ice is just frozen water after all.

Anyway more would probably be Fire and Earth, Light and Shadow, Lightning and Fire, Water and Nature, Plague and Earth and Lightning and nature.
Possibly most are for natural/environment reasons
Ice and water.
Ice is just frozen water after all.

Anyway more would probably be Fire and Earth, Light and Shadow, Lightning and Fire, Water and Nature, Plague and Earth and Lightning and nature.
Possibly most are for natural/environment reasons
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I feel like Arcane and Plague get along, as well as Light and Lightning.
I feel like Arcane and Plague get along, as well as Light and Lightning.
1 2 3 4 5