Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flights do you think vibe
1 2 3 4 5
arcane and lightning def vibe together. same with light. all are a lil scared of each other but still hang out anyways
arcane and lightning def vibe together. same with light. all are a lil scared of each other but still hang out anyways
Moon
She/her
Selling dragons here and here
I always imagine that Wind and Water are great neighbors after our dads fighting lead to Lightning Flight, but I have nothing to back it up beyond the fact that that Bamboo Falls has Wind and Water flight symbols scattered around on the same style of pottery and also we had a great beach party together once. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] Also missing dad solidarity! I forgot that, that's an important reason.
I always imagine that Wind and Water are great neighbors after our dads fighting lead to Lightning Flight, but I have nothing to back it up beyond the fact that that Bamboo Falls has Wind and Water flight symbols scattered around on the same style of pottery and also we had a great beach party together once.

Also missing dad solidarity! I forgot that, that's an important reason.
Although I don't have much reason to think this, I think Water and Plague kinda vibe. Yeah the weird fleshy stuff from the Scarred Wasteland is creeping into the Sea of a Thousand Currents, but if the Tidelord had a problem with that I think he'd do... something about it? Then again, Tidelord's been missing for a while.
Although I don't have much reason to think this, I think Water and Plague kinda vibe. Yeah the weird fleshy stuff from the Scarred Wasteland is creeping into the Sea of a Thousand Currents, but if the Tidelord had a problem with that I think he'd do... something about it? Then again, Tidelord's been missing for a while.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
I've always felt Earth and Plague get along pretty well. Earth's landscape is pretty conducive to Plague's philosophy, and they're neighbors.
I've always felt Earth and Plague get along pretty well. Earth's landscape is pretty conducive to Plague's philosophy, and they're neighbors.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
I feel like Arcane and Plague would hang out makin monsters, ya know, as you do when one of you is eldritch horror and one is survival of the fittest
I feel like Arcane and Plague would hang out makin monsters, ya know, as you do when one of you is eldritch horror and one is survival of the fittest
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Plague's the cool popular kid
Plague's the cool popular kid
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
[quote name="BeLeaf" date="2020-06-14 09:48:40" ] I know that plague and nature are supposed to have some sort of rivalry, but I feel like they could also get along really well because they have a lot of overlap. [/quote] Honestly! I have two dragons, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24254695]Forester[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24596029]Epilobium[/url], that are mates that love and support each other and their representative deities. The two flights have such potential to be allies! [s]if only glademom and plaguemom got along[/s]
BeLeaf wrote on 2020-06-14 09:48:40:
I know that plague and nature are supposed to have some sort of rivalry, but I feel like they could also get along really well because they have a lot of overlap.

Honestly! I have two dragons, Forester and Epilobium, that are mates that love and support each other and their representative deities. The two flights have such potential to be allies! if only glademom and plaguemom got along
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
Ice over here just vibing in general
Ice over here just vibing in general
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
i don't think ice gets along with anybody we're too isolationist lmao
i don't think ice gets along with anybody we're too isolationist lmao
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
arcane and light vibe in the sense that there's a running competition for who can make the next big Eldritch Disaster(tm)
currently arcane is winning
arcane and light vibe in the sense that there's a running competition for who can make the next big Eldritch Disaster(tm)
currently arcane is winning
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

1 2 3 4 5