Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | more aesthetic battlestones now ?
so now people can actually see your battle stones.
maybe we will get more aesthetic recolors of battle stones in balwdin.

because now the battlestone section for people who don't coli is just another aesthetic element to add to their dragons profile.

reps having all their element magic.
healers having their spells.
an just so on.

an now the recolored battlestones in baldwin now have a purpose now OTHER people can see them. :)

what do you think about the future for aesthetic battle stones ? XD
so now people can actually see your battle stones.
maybe we will get more aesthetic recolors of battle stones in balwdin.

because now the battlestone section for people who don't coli is just another aesthetic element to add to their dragons profile.

reps having all their element magic.
healers having their spells.
an just so on.

an now the recolored battlestones in baldwin now have a purpose now OTHER people can see them. :)

what do you think about the future for aesthetic battle stones ? XD
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
I kind of like it, as outside of my primary fighters, I level/stat/stone dragons in accordance to how I see them. Functionality doesn't mean anything if they aren't going to be used. :x
I kind of like it, as outside of my primary fighters, I level/stat/stone dragons in accordance to how I see them. Functionality doesn't mean anything if they aren't going to be used. :x
4QFtgPW.png
I don’t like that the battlestones show. It serves a good purpose of proving a dragon has eliminate in a purchase, for example, but all my non leveled dragons look super bland and disappointing. I don’t want to have to level them up a ton to fill in blank space. Aesthetic battlestones would just be more pressure to level them, and since the EXP shows, that’s another case of a not-quite-filled bar if they aren’t level 25. Ugh.
I don’t like that the battlestones show. It serves a good purpose of proving a dragon has eliminate in a purchase, for example, but all my non leveled dragons look super bland and disappointing. I don’t want to have to level them up a ton to fill in blank space. Aesthetic battlestones would just be more pressure to level them, and since the EXP shows, that’s another case of a not-quite-filled bar if they aren’t level 25. Ugh.
First, I believe this should go in the Suggestions section.

Second, I like this idea because it may coax more people into doing coli. In contrast to what Azimyth said, I think it'd be a great way for people to discover the coli more, especially newbies. However, I do see the problem with is causing some type of anxiety or pressure that a dragon needs to be leveled, statted, and eventually given stones. However, you could say the same for apparel.

Some people simply don't have a lot of apparel and/or don't like acquiring it (or have a difficult time). While others are far more into their dragon flourishing in various amounts of clothing and animals and whatnot. But does the lack of apparel make a person feel like they MUST dress their dragons? Personally, no. I like dressing my dragons, but drenching them to the point of not being able to see the dragon's glorious patterns and colours isn't usually something I shoot towards.

My point, the pressure of battle stones being an aesthetic is similar to apparel. The only difference is, apparel is and only ever will be solely for aesthetic, while battle stones actually serve more than one purpose now.
First, I believe this should go in the Suggestions section.

Second, I like this idea because it may coax more people into doing coli. In contrast to what Azimyth said, I think it'd be a great way for people to discover the coli more, especially newbies. However, I do see the problem with is causing some type of anxiety or pressure that a dragon needs to be leveled, statted, and eventually given stones. However, you could say the same for apparel.

Some people simply don't have a lot of apparel and/or don't like acquiring it (or have a difficult time). While others are far more into their dragon flourishing in various amounts of clothing and animals and whatnot. But does the lack of apparel make a person feel like they MUST dress their dragons? Personally, no. I like dressing my dragons, but drenching them to the point of not being able to see the dragon's glorious patterns and colours isn't usually something I shoot towards.

My point, the pressure of battle stones being an aesthetic is similar to apparel. The only difference is, apparel is and only ever will be solely for aesthetic, while battle stones actually serve more than one purpose now.
most people put something meaningful here...
shiny eliminate
shiny eliminate
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png