Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just had a wonderful idea
1 2 3
Likelockes.

THINK ABOUT IT.
Instead of dying in the coli or whatever Nuzlockes and Pinkerlockes do, Likelockes.

Basically users like your dragons and whoever has the least amount of likes at the end of one month get exalted.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Edit: Wouldn't this be a much funner way to clear out your lair?
Likelockes.

THINK ABOUT IT.
Instead of dying in the coli or whatever Nuzlockes and Pinkerlockes do, Likelockes.

Basically users like your dragons and whoever has the least amount of likes at the end of one month get exalted.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Edit: Wouldn't this be a much funner way to clear out your lair?
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Isn't this just reality tv, FR style??
Isn't this just reality tv, FR style??
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@ArgenteaMoon
Yes, but reality TV I'd WATCH
Like....
FR Big Brother
HECK THAT NEEDS TO BE A THING RIGHT NAOW
@ArgenteaMoon
Yes, but reality TV I'd WATCH
Like....
FR Big Brother
HECK THAT NEEDS TO BE A THING RIGHT NAOW
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Yes
I might do this
thank you!
Yes
I might do this
thank you!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Dark. Reminds me of that one death game fic on Royal Road where the readers have to vote which character dies every few thousand words.
Dark. Reminds me of that one death game fic on Royal Road where the readers have to vote which character dies every few thousand words.
Uhm
Yes? Where can I sign up?
Uhm
Yes? Where can I sign up?
SVt2S0L.png
But what if more than one dragon has the same number of likes? Is it just random then?
But what if more than one dragon has the same number of likes? Is it just random then?
You should host an event!! A Likelocke Survivor series. Where users can submit a dragon, and roleplay a player in the game, dragons get kicked off the island... Based on likes & weekly contests.

O_O
You should host an event!! A Likelocke Survivor series. Where users can submit a dragon, and roleplay a player in the game, dragons get kicked off the island... Based on likes & weekly contests.

O_O
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
[quote name="Foayasha" date="2020-06-13 12:53:35" ] You should host an event!! A Likelocke Survivor series. Where users can submit a dragon, and roleplay a player in the game, dragons get kicked off the island... Based on likes & weekly contests.[/quote] yes.
Foayasha wrote on 2020-06-13 12:53:35:
yes.
d3aFOu3.gif
[quote name="Foayasha" date="2020-06-13 12:53:35" ] You should host an event!! A Likelocke Survivor series. Where users can submit a dragon, and roleplay a player in the game, dragons get kicked off the island... Based on likes & weekly contests. [/quote] I’m just going to say, if anybody ever makes one of these, I’m signing right up.
Foayasha wrote on 2020-06-13 12:53:35:

I’m just going to say, if anybody ever makes one of these, I’m signing right up.
1 2 3