Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights as WoW classes
1 2 3 4
lol I literally chose Arcane Flight bcuz I played Arcane Mage
lol I literally chose Arcane Flight bcuz I played Arcane Mage
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
I was going to pick Affliction Warlock when I started, but like 90% of its armor is robes which is boring to me, because I like to mix and match.

My main is a Feral Druid
I was going to pick Affliction Warlock when I started, but like 90% of its armor is robes which is boring to me, because I like to mix and match.

My main is a Feral Druid

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Does that make Icewarden the Lich King, then?
Does that make Icewarden the Lich King, then?
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
pfff god yeah these are pretty great. i'd agree DKs are more fitting to ice that DHs - i don't really think there's a flight that fits well with DHs? but this is pretty great lol [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] @FrozenBarioth ayy gw2! this makes me wonder what classes/specs would match which flights lol
pfff god yeah these are pretty great. i'd agree DKs are more fitting to ice that DHs - i don't really think there's a flight that fits well with DHs? but this is pretty great lol

@FrozenBarioth ayy gw2! this makes me wonder what classes/specs would match which flights lol
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I'd argue Light flight as Paladins and Shadow as Priests. Hear me Out.

Shadow is one of priests 3 specs

From what I remember, all of shadow's fest apparel has been relatively flowy or goopy and light vs light apparel which has typically been more armor like
I'd argue Light flight as Paladins and Shadow as Priests. Hear me Out.

Shadow is one of priests 3 specs

From what I remember, all of shadow's fest apparel has been relatively flowy or goopy and light vs light apparel which has typically been more armor like
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I'm sorry but I heard someone say "mage"... [emoji=bogsneak size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26939775] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269398/26939775_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm sorry but I heard someone say "mage"...

26939775_350.png
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Always liked hunters best in wow when i played it so i approve of them being plague
Always liked hunters best in wow when i played it so i approve of them being plague
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Peixes awwww i love your khadgar!! <3
@Peixes awwww i love your khadgar!! <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Welp time to flop over to Ice then lol
I main myself a good ol' Demon hunter and one of my most lore written RP characters is a DK (technically a CoTD Necromancer/Cauldron Lady but whatever)

I've actually never played monk, nor particularly cared for leveling one :(
Welp time to flop over to Ice then lol
I main myself a good ol' Demon hunter and one of my most lore written RP characters is a DK (technically a CoTD Necromancer/Cauldron Lady but whatever)

I've actually never played monk, nor particularly cared for leveling one :(
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
[quote name="Peixes" date="2020-06-07 22:38:46" ] I'm sorry but I heard someone say "mage"... [emoji=bogsneak size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26939775] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269398/26939775_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] Really really tempted to make a Wondrous Wisdomball edit right now.....
Peixes wrote on 2020-06-07 22:38:46:
I'm sorry but I heard someone say "mage"...

26939775_350.png
Really really tempted to make a Wondrous Wisdomball edit right now.....
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
1 2 3 4