Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights as WoW classes
1 2 3 4
>> People over here trying to connect Plague and zombies again?

Hunter is way more Plague. Ye gotta get in the mind of the beast. Become the beast. Hunt the beast.
>> People over here trying to connect Plague and zombies again?

Hunter is way more Plague. Ye gotta get in the mind of the beast. Become the beast. Hunt the beast.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
[quote name="Heart" date="2020-06-07 15:28:44" ] [quote name="Reilata" date="2020-06-07 15:22:31" ] [quote name="Heart" date="2020-06-07 15:17:08" ] Plague 100% need to be Death Knights though! Since, bone armour and decay and all that. [/quote] Except they are all undead, and that is the opposite of Plague's survivalist ideology. [/quote] Coming back to life after dying is the ultimate survival strategy. [/quote] Not in the Plaguebringer's eyes. [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
Heart wrote on 2020-06-07 15:28:44:
Reilata wrote on 2020-06-07 15:22:31:
Heart wrote on 2020-06-07 15:17:08:
Plague 100% need to be Death Knights though! Since, bone armour and decay and all that.

Except they are all undead, and that is the opposite of Plague's survivalist ideology.

Coming back to life after dying is the ultimate survival strategy.
Not in the Plaguebringer's eyes.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Part of plague is natural selection.

If you failed and died, you weren’t meant to be there to pass on genes in the first place. If you died, you failed. Coming back is just cheating, and defeats the whole purpose. Plus it is CONFIRMED plaguemom hates the undead.

Also one of the specs for Hunter is named ‘Survival’
Part of plague is natural selection.

If you failed and died, you weren’t meant to be there to pass on genes in the first place. If you died, you failed. Coming back is just cheating, and defeats the whole purpose. Plus it is CONFIRMED plaguemom hates the undead.

Also one of the specs for Hunter is named ‘Survival’
ALSO, none of the flights revolve AROUND undead, have undead inspirations, or even mostly approve of the undead.

Plague has ‘zombie’ accents and stuff like that because of associations with disease, and using green blood because the color red isn’t allowed for plague accents (unless you wanna fight for it)

Even in light, with emperors, Lightweaver doesn’t seem to exactly approve of them.

In ice, demon hunter would make far more sense. Just replace demon with shade.
ALSO, none of the flights revolve AROUND undead, have undead inspirations, or even mostly approve of the undead.

Plague has ‘zombie’ accents and stuff like that because of associations with disease, and using green blood because the color red isn’t allowed for plague accents (unless you wanna fight for it)

Even in light, with emperors, Lightweaver doesn’t seem to exactly approve of them.

In ice, demon hunter would make far more sense. Just replace demon with shade.
Then again, come to think of it... there IS Torghast... a big old ghost jail. It’s a giant icy jail.

Okay so maybe ice is both DK AND DH
Then again, come to think of it... there IS Torghast... a big old ghost jail. It’s a giant icy jail.

Okay so maybe ice is both DK AND DH
[quote name="penguala" date="2020-06-07 15:09:06" ] Light; Paladin, since priest is taken. [/quote] I approve.
penguala wrote on 2020-06-07 15:09:06:
Light; Paladin, since priest is taken.
I approve.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
While I like to make the Lich King comparison, it's kind of the 'emotionless and unrelenting in their task' idea of Ice that makes me think of Death Knights. Especially in the Frost aspect with the whole 'Chains of Ice' ability and the like. Even with their other aspects, I still think of them as frozen things.
While I like to make the Lich King comparison, it's kind of the 'emotionless and unrelenting in their task' idea of Ice that makes me think of Death Knights. Especially in the Frost aspect with the whole 'Chains of Ice' ability and the like. Even with their other aspects, I still think of them as frozen things.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="monteagle" date="2020-06-07 15:42:54" ] I have found my people. [/quote] Big same. It’s probably no coincidence that I main a mage in WoW
monteagle wrote on 2020-06-07 15:42:54:
I have found my people.

Big same. It’s probably no coincidence that I main a mage in WoW
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
i played wow once (i play guild wars 2-wow friend tried gw2 and i tried wow) and i dont know half of these but i think they are correct
i played wow once (i play guild wars 2-wow friend tried gw2 and i tried wow) and i dont know half of these but i think they are correct
xulc4O8.png
-Shadow is rogues. Has flashbacks to vanilla WoW-

Point me to Stranglethorn, I got some ganking to do! (I wasn't a random ganker, only ganked people I knew personally because we like to bully each other.)
-Shadow is rogues. Has flashbacks to vanilla WoW-

Point me to Stranglethorn, I got some ganking to do! (I wasn't a random ganker, only ganked people I knew personally because we like to bully each other.)
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
1 2 3 4