Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No hints tomorrow?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
So from the recent announcements it seems that we might not be getting any hints. Most people including me thought that the announced modern was going to release on anniv,so hints would have been neat.

but it seems we wouldnt be getting anything until it actually happens.
So from the recent announcements it seems that we might not be getting any hints. Most people including me thought that the announced modern was going to release on anniv,so hints would have been neat.

but it seems we wouldnt be getting anything until it actually happens.
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
The lack of hints may be apart of the admins not wanting this anniversary to be super hyped up/giant celebration due to the recent events as described in the letter to the site. :o

But we do still have all of today if we're going to get hints like what we got for the ancient breed releases!
The lack of hints may be apart of the admins not wanting this anniversary to be super hyped up/giant celebration due to the recent events as described in the letter to the site. :o

But we do still have all of today if we're going to get hints like what we got for the ancient breed releases!
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
I don't know, I feel like the new venue might be a giant hint towards the anniversary. It was released so close to the anniversary that I would be surprised if there was no connection.
I don't know, I feel like the new venue might be a giant hint towards the anniversary. It was released so close to the anniversary that I would be surprised if there was no connection.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
They've been in the works for a while, so obviously they'd be connected. However, they were very clear on not wanting big festivities for good reason.
My guess is we see a simple delay. I don't think they are trying to hype it up.
They've been in the works for a while, so obviously they'd be connected. However, they were very clear on not wanting big festivities for good reason.
My guess is we see a simple delay. I don't think they are trying to hype it up.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I don't think there's going to be a breed released on monday. Why would it? That would mean two breeds in a row for anniversaries. I think, like North said, that the venue was a hint towards something, possibly map update
I don't think there's going to be a breed released on monday. Why would it? That would mean two breeds in a row for anniversaries. I think, like North said, that the venue was a hint towards something, possibly map update

[quote name="Severynn" date="2020-06-06 07:35:17" ] I don't think there's going to be a breed released on monday. Why would it? That would mean two breeds in a row for anniversaries. I think, like North said, that the venue was a hint towards something, possibly map update [/quote] what 2 breeds? a modern is a big celebration,we dont get those a lot and the last one was from 2015-2016 and i dont really understand the portal vanue hint,no other vanue has ever had any significant lore.
Severynn wrote on 2020-06-06 07:35:17:
what 2 breeds? a modern is a big celebration,we dont get those a lot and the last one was from 2015-2016

and i dont really understand the portal vanue hint,no other vanue has ever had any significant lore.
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
id be surprised if a modern breed was far off. i think that it's probably not The Big Thing but we've been waiting a while for a new modern.
id be surprised if a modern breed was far off. i think that it's probably not The Big Thing but we've been waiting a while for a new modern.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I've been certain that the anniversary update won't be a new breed, but I do agree that the new venue is probably hinting at something.

I've been hoping for the map update, and it seems likely with the latest update.
I've been certain that the anniversary update won't be a new breed, but I do agree that the new venue is probably hinting at something.

I've been hoping for the map update, and it seems likely with the latest update.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i'd be disappointed if it was the modern. anniversaries tend to be wholly new features, right? eyetypes, ancient breeds, etc. to just get another breed would be kinda lackluster in that respect.

also it means theres no fun means of its release like with baldwin
i'd be disappointed if it was the modern. anniversaries tend to be wholly new features, right? eyetypes, ancient breeds, etc. to just get another breed would be kinda lackluster in that respect.

also it means theres no fun means of its release like with baldwin
i kinda hope its not the modern breed. i'd rather have a new feature. the map is boring tho, idk why people are hyped for it. thats what im expecting though really. anyway their last update on the modern breed said the apparel was 70% done and apparel takes ages i guess so i'm expecting it to come like at the end of the year maybe or 2021. [quote name="@Elsycl" date="2020-06-06 07:49:43" ] what 2 breeds? [/quote] gaolers released on anniversary last year
i kinda hope its not the modern breed. i'd rather have a new feature. the map is boring tho, idk why people are hyped for it. thats what im expecting though really. anyway their last update on the modern breed said the apparel was 70% done and apparel takes ages i guess so i'm expecting it to come like at the end of the year maybe or 2021.

@Elsycl wrote on 2020-06-06 07:49:43:
what 2 breeds?

gaolers released on anniversary last year
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11