Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hey so
1 2 3
The links resulted in errors, the images were broken and the thread was taken down. I think that's a pretty solid hint to not talk about it until it comes.
The links resulted in errors, the images were broken and the thread was taken down. I think that's a pretty solid hint to not talk about it until it comes.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
oh heck i didnt realize they were taking down threads, my b
oh heck i didnt realize they were taking down threads, my b
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
[img]https://i.redd.it/mgtyilvgwh541.jpg[/img]
mgtyilvgwh541.jpg
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
We actually aren't really supposed to be discussing this, as the other thread has been deleted. Even sharing the fact that there is a new venue is a little too much, especially since there are still many users that are waiting for a surprise. There's been leaked screenshots from that thread, so please refrain from sharing them here as well.

I'm not sure if it was a test run or not, but if they are trying to implement items before the scheduled maintenance, they might have to push forward the time a little sooner than June 8th. Of course this is just speculation.

We actually aren't really supposed to be discussing this, as the other thread has been deleted. Even sharing the fact that there is a new venue is a little too much, especially since there are still many users that are waiting for a surprise. There's been leaked screenshots from that thread, so please refrain from sharing them here as well.

I'm not sure if it was a test run or not, but if they are trying to implement items before the scheduled maintenance, they might have to push forward the time a little sooner than June 8th. Of course this is just speculation.

J6W6Pav.png Steelchain
FR +3

Stormcatcher's #1 fanaa
l
l
l
l
l
laa
User-made Guides
Coliseum Build Guide
BBCode Compendium
Custom Achievements Gen.
Compare Dragon Sizes
-
OH MY GOODNESS! I SEE IT!

This is how you get to it: Go to Game Database, then go to monsters, then go to "Select a Venue" then scroll a little bit, and it says NEWVENUE. HYPE!!
OH MY GOODNESS! I SEE IT!

This is how you get to it: Go to Game Database, then go to monsters, then go to "Select a Venue" then scroll a little bit, and it says NEWVENUE. HYPE!!
RYAN.png
It’d be kinda underwhelming since the last one was just a regular update but I’m hoping it’s gonna be good.

Releasing a single new venue seems uncharacteristic of the FR anniversaries of the past, I.e. eye types.
It’d be kinda underwhelming since the last one was just a regular update but I’m hoping it’s gonna be good.

Releasing a single new venue seems uncharacteristic of the FR anniversaries of the past, I.e. eye types.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Inb4 thread is removed

Based on some of the monsters people screenshotted I think it's a grecian themed earth venue.

I agree a new venue does feel a little underwhelming for the anniversary though...
Inb4 thread is removed

Based on some of the monsters people screenshotted I think it's a grecian themed earth venue.

I agree a new venue does feel a little underwhelming for the anniversary though...
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[quote name="bittersuite" date="2020-06-04 21:23:39" ] [img]https://i.redd.it/mgtyilvgwh541.jpg[/img] [/quote]
bittersuite wrote on 2020-06-04 21:23:39:
mgtyilvgwh541.jpg
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
They also might be adding it just to screw with us and distract us from an even bigger update?
They also might be adding it just to screw with us and distract us from an even bigger update?
As @/Mangoeclipse said, this is likely a new earth venue (or a light one but big stretch). Pretty sure it will also be a level 25 one (gw and kb switched places and the leaked screenshots have lv25 monsters in them)
So yea. Pretty underwhelming for the anniversary but still cool imo. Maybe they'll have new stuff to release along this new venue
F to the plague venue i wanted though :/
As @/Mangoeclipse said, this is likely a new earth venue (or a light one but big stretch). Pretty sure it will also be a level 25 one (gw and kb switched places and the leaked screenshots have lv25 monsters in them)
So yea. Pretty underwhelming for the anniversary but still cool imo. Maybe they'll have new stuff to release along this new venue
F to the plague venue i wanted though :/
ooBdJIk.png
1 2 3