Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crim is a scammer and a meany! *sobs*
1 2 3 4
make sure when you're vaulting you don't accidentally hoardsell it
make sure when you're vaulting you don't accidentally hoardsell it
lmBVOQT.gif
[emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1]

cringe
ok!
ok!
[quote name="borb" date="2020-06-02 21:34:27" ] NO WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD I CHOKED BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT IT WAS GOING TO BE [/quote]
borb wrote on 2020-06-02 21:34:27:
NO WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD I CHOKED BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT IT WAS GOING TO BE
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
This is why I never visit Crim.
This is why I never visit Crim.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2020-06-02 23:54:01" ] This is why I never visit Grim. [/quote] Did she scam you too! Im still sad about her scamming me!
Taarnfalk wrote on 2020-06-02 23:54:01:
This is why I never visit Grim.
Did she scam you too! Im still sad about her scamming me!
No ive never really found the use for her. I rather hoard the stuff
No ive never really found the use for her. I rather hoard the stuff
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
oh!
oh!
@SnoppyFlip I've sent you a free Elim. You can pick it up by going to the Crossroads in the sidebar over on the left.

I agree with other commenters: put anything into your vault that it would horrify you to lose, or that you expect to need only later. It will be safe there.

Don't use Crim until you know what's valuable and what isn't, and even then, press the Trade button very carefully. If in doubt, don't ever sell her anything.

The same goes for using the Sell button in your hoard. It's only good for selling things that have no use in game, and are not worth trying to sell to other people via the Auction House. If you don't know, err on the side of caution and just keep the stuff.

Good luck with your Elim. :)

- Oh, and don't stat up your dragons evenly for Coli fighting. Some stats are useless. Find a guide about it in the Guides section of the forums before proceeding!
@SnoppyFlip I've sent you a free Elim. You can pick it up by going to the Crossroads in the sidebar over on the left.

I agree with other commenters: put anything into your vault that it would horrify you to lose, or that you expect to need only later. It will be safe there.

Don't use Crim until you know what's valuable and what isn't, and even then, press the Trade button very carefully. If in doubt, don't ever sell her anything.

The same goes for using the Sell button in your hoard. It's only good for selling things that have no use in game, and are not worth trying to sell to other people via the Auction House. If you don't know, err on the side of caution and just keep the stuff.

Good luck with your Elim. :)

- Oh, and don't stat up your dragons evenly for Coli fighting. Some stats are useless. Find a guide about it in the Guides section of the forums before proceeding!
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
@LuminAgricola OMG! That was soo nice of you! *sobs again lol*

I put the elim you gave me in my vault! ty!

Don't worry! I won't use her!

Okay! I don't think ill need to use hoard sell!

Thanks again!!! You are actually the best!

About statting, i think the dragons you are talking about is the level 25, i bought him like that so i might sell him or tincture him! A bunch of people told me to follow How to train you dragon by Duke!

Thanks again!
@LuminAgricola OMG! That was soo nice of you! *sobs again lol*

I put the elim you gave me in my vault! ty!

Don't worry! I won't use her!

Okay! I don't think ill need to use hoard sell!

Thanks again!!! You are actually the best!

About statting, i think the dragons you are talking about is the level 25, i bought him like that so i might sell him or tincture him! A bunch of people told me to follow How to train you dragon by Duke!

Thanks again!
1 2 3 4