Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crim is a scammer and a meany! *sobs*
1 2 3 4
@deztora , @ borb ohh now i get it thx! But is there anyway to get my eliminate back from crim?
@deztora , @ borb ohh now i get it thx! But is there anyway to get my eliminate back from crim?
@snoppyflip

Nope!
@snoppyflip

Nope!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
@StarshipsFleeing Nooooo!! Well it was my fault for not paying attention!!*SOBBBBSSSS* I thought there could be at least one way to get my eliminate back! It took me so long to save up for it!
@StarshipsFleeing Nooooo!! Well it was my fault for not paying attention!!*SOBBBBSSSS* I thought there could be at least one way to get my eliminate back! It took me so long to save up for it!
[emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1]

Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
@ArticSnow [emoji=coatl sad size=1][emoji=coatl sad size=1][emoji=coatl sad size=1] [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [emoji=coatl sad size=1][emoji=coatl sad size=1] [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [emoji=coatl sad size=1] yay i made the F!
@ArticSnow

yay i made the F!
[quote name="ArticSnow" date="2020-06-02 22:03:14" ] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [/quote]
ArticSnow wrote on 2020-06-02 22:03:14:

vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
him
him
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
[emoji=wildclaw sad size=1]
okay im very sorry about your stuff but this is bugging me. Crim is a girl. stop calling crime 'he'.
okay im very sorry about your stuff but this is bugging me. Crim is a girl. stop calling crime 'he'.
66.png
Oops! sorry lol!
Oops! sorry lol!
1 2 3 4